[Guide] Open Creddy Pk2 Files

03/01/2012 14:21 Debee#1
I received a request pm about how to open creddy pk2 files, i decided to make this thread & share it with everyone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

First, get the tools here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Extract the files to creddy main folder.

Change these files extension by renaming it:
  • Data.dll > Data.pk2
  • Map.dll > Map.pk2
  • Media.dll > Media.pk2 (latest version is 1.801)
  • Music.dll > Music.pk2
  • Particles.dll > Particles.pk2

Now open Extractor.exe & view or extract the files your looking for.

To open media.pk2:
  1. Run Media.bat (must in same folder with media.pk2)
  2. Wait the defragmenting done
  3. Open defrag_Media in Extractor.exe

Credits:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/01/2012 15:45 Dr.Abdelfattah#2
thanks for sharing
03/01/2012 15:48 Plasma_#3
jUST Share Textdata , and save the tools for you :D
ANYWay thanks for sharing the stuff :D
03/01/2012 15:58 •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•#4
Cool guide for creedy players
03/06/2012 20:14 sarkoplata#5
Well done
03/06/2012 20:17 sandzo187#6
Thats all?xD
03/14/2012 17:48 dyba#7
How to use SroKing on this server? Can you tell us?
03/17/2012 13:38 lokatylokacz#8
Probably this is "sad" question but what I have to change in Media.pk2 to make mBot work on this server ? It is even passible ?
I have to rename gameclient.exe >> sro_client.exe etc ???
I renamed Media.dll >> Media.pk2 and now I can't even start Silkroad.exe
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
When I try to start mBot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
No client isn't packed :)

SO:
Win 7 x64
All in admin rightsss :)
Yes, I use vSro mBot version :P
...

Thx at all for any help ;)
03/17/2012 16:02 •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokatylokacz View Post
Probably this is "sad" question but what I have to change in Media.pk2 to make mBot work on this server ? It is even passible ?
I have to rename gameclient.exe >> sro_client.exe etc ???
I renamed Media.dll >> Media.pk2 and now I can't even start Silkroad.exe
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
When I try to start mBot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
No client isn't packed :)

SO:
Win 7 x64
All in admin rightsss :)
Yes, I use vSro mBot version :P
...

Thx at all for any help ;)
Why you use mbot vsro version on client which its from br files :facepalm:
03/17/2012 16:26 lokatylokacz#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
Why you use mbot vsro version on client which its from br files :facepalm:
Than which verson is good for this server ?
03/17/2012 16:32 •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokatylokacz View Post
Than which verson is good for this server ?
There is a worth bot called ( KD Bot ) with proxy connection , which means every 5~10mins connect lost ! but at least its working .. ( there is no other bot can support this client except kd bot and in future s-bot { when it updates to the new files support } )
04/02/2012 09:24 SeNiOr2010#12
after extract all files what i should to do ??
i need to convert dll to pk2 cuz i want open bot
plz explain this if u can
thx
04/02/2012 17:09 emanuelpapi#13
can open client with this?
04/02/2012 19:25 fabian11211#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
There is a worth bot called ( KD Bot ) with proxy connection , which means every 5~10mins connect lost ! but at least its working .. ( there is no other bot can support this client except kd bot and in future s-bot { when it updates to the new files support } )
KDBot never worked in BR files, SroKing was, and is.