Gold Generator

02/26/2012 16:11 MabinogiNoob#1
I saw estevan duping gold
Please tell me how to get it..
Im poor
02/26/2012 16:14 Alwaho#2
The Perfect Answer~
No~
02/26/2012 16:53 adam_j#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
The Perfect Answer~
No~
Why do you have to be such a dick to the poor guy? =/

It's done via Alchemy, you just need some lead.

Check it out:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/26/2012 22:34 jas161#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
The Perfect Answer~
No~
Isn't Estevan your bitch Alwaho.
02/26/2012 23:23 harrybong1#5
Estevan CAN'T dupe gold. He probably lied 2 u, unless he is taking advantage of server crashes.
02/27/2012 01:25 razer951#6
Or that is an alt account estevan made to increase his e-fame
02/27/2012 06:37 jas161#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
Or that is an alt account estevan made to increase his e-fame
^

LOL wouldn't be surprised.
02/27/2012 11:14 adam_j#8
E-fame: A substitute for "E-peen", which is all that it amounts to.
02/27/2012 17:12 initHag#9
I used to really care about e-peen when I was 13.

Until I met mabinogi.
02/27/2012 17:17 fate351228#10
Hes a leecher/dumbass ;D ~
excuse to release his npc kill trick
* my gf dump me * trololol
kabu~♥
02/27/2012 18:02 skititlez#11
quickly e-peen sword fight >:D
02/27/2012 18:17 adam_j#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by skititlez View Post
quickly e-peen sword fight >:D
02/27/2012 21:20 Alwaho#13
I dun like giving you thanks... but I gotta give you props for that one
02/27/2012 22:29 Prizzy#14
wtf?
02/27/2012 23:08 jas161#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
I dun like giving you thanks... but I gotta give you props for that one
I bet your into two fat guys going at it right Alwaho?

;)