I wanna know how to open a 2nd server from 1 ip...Would be like GraphicEo2. I thought i saw a thread on this a long while back but i cant seem to find it...Any1 know how i would add this 2nd server?
10/05/2008 17:14PowerChaos#2
if i aim right is it easy to add , you just need to put some config files to 2X
like you got account server , then try to copy the ini and put there a other config in whit a other name , then do the same whit the other server files
so you got like
servername = 1
server name = 1
db = my
db = my2
and so on , not sure eather if it goin work , but it can help you maybe :)
Greets From The Crasher
10/05/2008 17:25Rawsteeey#3
so far i know its not possible
10/06/2008 05:21Jaoe1000#4
It is possible to do. I have done this. I will try to explain in another post.
10/06/2008 06:28funhacker#5
lol @ netlog, companies that charge you for servers actually run multiple servers off 1 computer it is very possible
10/06/2008 20:16Spy520#6
I tried
1st the acc server gave an error due to the ports is used by the other one so i changed the ports in accserver/config.ini & gameserver/config.ini and gameserver/shell.ini then there was a small proplem The msg couldn't load the database idk why although i made in these files that the database is called my1 but idk what is this error :S
10/07/2008 04:38funhacker#7
its because msg server doesnt allow multiple instances of it running on the "same" os ;)