elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Metin2
>
Crack for Easymetin2 ??
« full version
Crack for Easymetin2 ??
02/24/2012 15:54
Kyoshooooo
#1
Hello, I wonder if there is a crack for easymetin2, thank you for your answers
02/24/2012 15:56
Perry Cox
#2
there is not a crack, just some member who share his accounts in trusted groups, greets
02/24/2012 15:57
xcuz
#3
Hey,
There were something like a crack of EasyMetin2:
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
But I think MovingAverage does not share his account (ID and password) any more.
So now there isn't a crack of this bot.
But you also can use this bot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
02/24/2012 16:02
Kyoshooooo
#4
ok thank you I will try M2bob
I download the file MovingAverage but the password is wrong
02/24/2012 18:22
.Wollsocke
#5
#closed