[Release] mBot Crack! ([VSRO] Current version: 1.12b)

07/04/2013 00:03 Big [O]#2821
guys, bot was working perfectly for me, but today, when i started bot, it told me that im not logged in, and it says that there is a newer version available and i have to download it, anyone knows a solution?
07/04/2013 18:02 PaterMark#2822
Well done mate, well done
07/05/2013 03:36 jhonfile#2823
''guys, bot was working perfectly for me, but today, when i started bot, it told me that im not logged in, and it says that there is a newer version available and i have to download it, anyone knows a solution?''

_Me too :(((
07/05/2013 18:06 ahmed2006#2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonfile View Post
''guys, bot was working perfectly for me, but today, when i started bot, it told me that im not logged in, and it says that there is a newer version available and i have to download it, anyone knows a solution?''

_Me too :(((
same here
07/05/2013 20:27 PushiPishu#2825
Run the "mBotLoader" instead of original exe.
07/05/2013 20:59 ahmed2006#2826
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushiPishu View Post
Run the "mBotLoader" instead of original exe.
not working with me :(
07/06/2013 09:31 27md#2827
does it works with necro sro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
- mBot Crack by ColdFever^NoEx -

Compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP (x86 - x64).

It's time for me to release the long awaited mBot Crack for VSRO based private servers!

Instructions:

- Download mBot and extract it in a folder.
- Download the crack and extract both files (loader + dll) in the mbot folder.
- Start mBotLoader.exe and wait until mBot shows up.
- Set your silkroad folder if it's not done yet.
- Make sure that your firewall isn't blocking mBot connections.
- Press Login button and wait until the message "Successfully logged in" appears.
- Configure the bot as usual and enjoy! :)

---------- CHANGELOG -----------

* 02.22.2012 *
- Initial release! (Current version: 1.12b)

---------- HOW TO USE THE BOT -----------

You can find anything you need on the mBot forum, "Guides & FAQ" section.

---------- IMPORTANT! -----------

- The crack loader needs [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to run and work properly!

- Please note that mBot is not currently compatible with new VSRO files (new job system), maybe that the mBot developer will release an update soon, or not...

---------- Single files download -----------

Added by Disco Teka:

File [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Mirror 1 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Mirror 2 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Mirror 3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Mirror 4
mBot_vSRO110.exe [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Click
mBotCrack.dll [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Click
mBotLoader.exe [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Click
psilk.dll [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Click

-----------------------------------------------

Feel free to ask if you have questions / suggestions.

Thanks to FoxRayz for providing the mBot account.

Enjoy.
---------- Download -----------
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Does it works with necro sro
07/06/2013 11:09 Rob9025#2828
Mbot doesnt work anymore? Get a hThread [2] Error ?? Some help pls
07/06/2013 18:59 PushiPishu#2829
The bot is working perfectly fine for me. Try to reinstall it. Make sure you click "login" once when it launches from mbot loader. It will say sucessufully logged in (even tho you dont have any login information) If you have problems when you try to launch the client, its probable that your private server is down
07/07/2013 19:58 karimwolf3#2830
Its working but can't make login !
07/07/2013 21:14 sae#2831
Whenever I press Start Client it opens the client but crashes. Any help?

Log says :

[15:12:53] Starting "D:\Games\Silkroad\NecroSRO_v266\sro_client.ex e /22 0 0"
07/09/2013 11:10 mutsie#2832
It says i need a newer version of the bot, i cant login to it anymore.
do i have to wait for a new crack or?
07/09/2013 15:39 hellboy1111#2833
i guess bot needs new crack for new version...
07/10/2013 10:09 ilight007#2834
What about Trojan which is inside loader? Should I allow my anti-virus to use it or not?
07/11/2013 05:29 PoSeiXiTo#2835
Doesn't work for me now.. It says that there was a problem while connecting with the update server o something.. Please help!!