mentality of Ncarbon

02/20/2012 13:21 F**ck_Arcadia#1
Hello everybody.

What is Ncarbon? Ncarbon is group of dev who can do everything with Rappelz beacause they have one member. Pyrok !
I don't say the other people do anythings but all of our work is based on the work of Pyrok !

Ncarbon do good things like debug smtp but is based on the work of pyrok(pyrok have exeplain us how to do...),good release like 7.1 client.

But what I want to say here?
Ncarbon say WE are free, we want pserver for all but WE DON'T GIVE ANY TOOLS for make it...
If people do a things what ncarbon have already for ncarbon your are a big noob!
If people say I can unpack data or manage rdb files for ncarbon is impossible and you are a big noob!
If you release a things who looks like Ncarbon (As you can see in the eternal topic; eternal have done EPIC 7.1, 1 week before ncarbon) Ncarbon say you are a big leecher we are alone to know how to edit file if you do it, it's because you are a big leecher !
Ncarbon say that all community of epvp say the same(good cheeps...)

What i ask here?
Here I ask all tools of ncarbon, if in 1 week is not do i release 1 tool of ncarbon(unpacker,hasname,rappelzed,RDB editor(xijezu) or any other)
Each week if ncarbon don't release this tool i release one of tool of ncarbon !

I don't give any proof if you don't believe me, just wait.... :)

If this post is delete I release 1 tool...
Thanks for your understand and we are on the way to revolutionize the world of Rappelz pserver where all knowledge is free!

PS:Soory for my english i'm Korean guy :D
02/20/2012 13:27 [Х]Platin#2
Do whatever you like.

Non-permitted releases wont be tolarated so easy in here ...
/closed