Chaotic-Network looking for a team

02/17/2012 05:01 ChaoticOwner#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hello. My name is Natan.

Chaotic-Network looking for a group of developers, I need good people which will know what to do, and also speak english, because sometimes I will need to contact with you, to give you some new things to add.

What Im looking for:

1. Media.pk2 ediitor - adding new things like new pets, icons, text's, etc.
2. Graphic - need to make launcher, loading screens, underbar, edit textures, etc.
3. Web developer - need to make fully work website, of course if you will made something big, I will pay you for it.

Now maybe something about the server... so server cap 90, low exp, with new edits, new pets, etc.

and about me... I'm 17 years old South Cheshire College IT student and I live in UK, in 6 month I will change my course to Games Development.

Thanks You guys!

Chaotic-Network Owner.
02/17/2012 06:32 Tensa[PM]#2
c

IM an Web Developer and i can make full work website in no time with fully work system if you want PM ME
02/17/2012 15:12 ChaoticOwner#3
BUMP
02/17/2012 15:14 virusxd#4
you mean > BUMP

also read my thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/17/2012 21:39 ChaoticOwner#5
BUMP, just graphic left