ingame cs

02/15/2012 23:37 demonlordace#1
ok ive been looking around DBs to see what has to do with ingame cs currency and there isnt nething in auth dbo.account table like i thought there would be....the only table i have found that looks like it could be rite istelecaster dbo.globalvariable i know that sum of u have working cs pages but i miss that release and its been removed cuz of drama or what ever u wanna call it so i have nothing to go on rite now as far as db side and help would be welcomed on this
02/15/2012 23:50 ismokedrow#2
Well from what I can tell it was written mostly in ASP. I'm sure a PHP alternative could be accomplished I myself do not have anywhere near enough knowledge in either ASP or PHP to even begin to give you a place to start. I will tell you that if you can prove your sincerity and deal with mild stupidity and emo'ness on a random basis PM Xijezu. He made the last working CS Shop System.
02/15/2012 23:51 TheOnlyOneRaskim#3
sum of u have working cs pages but i miss that release and its been removed cuz of drama or what ever

Nope, its about the dum asses, wich try to earn money with the work of other :)
02/15/2012 23:54 demonlordace#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
sum of u have working cs pages but i miss that release and its been removed cuz of drama or what ever

Nope, its about the dum asses, wich try to earn money with the work of other :)
lol u know what i ment yea im not all that good with that stuff either smoke like i said in that pm im better when it comes to RF online still getting used to all this stuff with rappelz
02/16/2012 00:28 gavsta#5
I myself have the working CS its not been publicly released due to all the stupid hamachi servers opening with stupid CS's and the amount of spam the CS would make its just simply not worth it.
02/16/2012 02:01 demonlordace#6
meh fk it im not that good to be able to make the ingame CS can sum1 atleast tell me what table the cs currency gets inserted to?
02/16/2012 02:06 ismokedrow#7
Well even if you have working CS files you need the basic knowledge to configure it all. The shop can be read from a user created database named dbo.shop and can use any in-game currency (Rupee's or Gen Points)
02/16/2012 02:18 XavierDeFawks#8
I have tried to reconfigure my cs to use rupees but it's not easy because the server won't update your rupees.:( I have even tried using wh rupees and it's the same thing. As far as gen points I haven't tried but i'm guessing it might be the same thing.
02/16/2012 02:25 ismokedrow#9
Me and Xijezu had it subtracting points. :) you just had to refresh the item shop by closing and reopening and it some tests it would auto update after the purchase
02/16/2012 02:31 demonlordace#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Well even if you have working CS files you need the basic knowledge to configure it all. The shop can be read from a user created database named dbo.shop and can use any in-game currency (Rupee's or Gen Points)
lol i myself dont have the knowledge to do it but that is why i have staff to take care of this kinda stuff

so could sum1 tell me the basic structure for this table and im guessing it would be made in auth DB as the cs points r bound to an account not a char
02/16/2012 10:08 haxti#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
I have tried to reconfigure my cs to use rupees but it's not easy because the server won't update your rupees.:( I have even tried using wh rupees and it's the same thing. As far as gen points I haven't tried but i'm guessing it might be the same thing.
there is a function with update_gold_chaos or something like that is used in several luas. Just search it, this could help you. (Chipexchange should contain it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordace View Post
meh fk it im not that good to be able to make the ingame CS can sum1 atleast tell me what table the cs currency gets inserted to?
This is the SQL Query I wrote.
Maybe you can use it :)
Code:
Use Telecaster
DECLARE @id int; --accountid
DECLARE @itemcount int; --Itemcount
DECLARE @item int;
DECLARE @avatarid int;
-----------Insert Settings here-----------------
SET @item = '910005' --INSERT ITEM ID (e.g. 910005 for GMFB)
SET @itemcount = '1' --INSERT THE NUMBER OF ITEMS
SELECT @avatarid = sid FROM Character WHERE name = 'Troll' --INSERT CHARACTER NAME
------------------------------------------------
SELECT @id = account_id FROM Character WHERE sid = @avatarid
--Warning
IF @id IS NULL
BEGIN
PRINT 'WARNING: This Character does not exist. No Rows affected!'
RETURN
END
--DB Update
INSERT INTO [telecaster].[dbo].[PaidItem]([account_id],[avatar_id],[avatar_name],[item_code],[item_count],[rest_item_count],[bought_time],[valid_time],[server_name],[taken_avatar_id],[taken_avatar_name],[taken_server_name],[taken_time],[taken_account_id],[confirmed],[confirmed_time]) VALUES (@id,@avatarid,NULL,@item,@itemcount,@itemcount,'2011-10-01 12:00:00.000',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,@id,NULL,NULL)