Official Silkroad Private Server Talk-Thread

10/08/2008 14:09 audi0slave#31
I want you to open server list and look up .there is only 1 user in the server.guess whos that?yep ,me.i found a working account,due to intense spamming,i wont tell the account,just to some mods to confirm it`s real.
i`ve made some pics to show you im not bullshitting:
Download from here:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] they are just pics,nothing more
So what im guessing is that they dont have the account database,so we eventually would start all over again if they dont recover it.
cheers
10/08/2008 16:04 strukel#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
I want you to open server list and look up .there is only 1 user in the server.guess whos that?yep ,me.i found a working account,due to intense spamming,i wont tell the account,just to some mods to confirm it`s real.
Download from here:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] they are just pics,nothing more
So what im guessing is that they dont have the account database,so we eventually would start all over again if they dont recover it.
cheers
Oh nice job Alex92.. Talk to me at msn or send me a pm with the id and pw ^^ Ill love to confirm it
10/08/2008 16:12 hitman69#33
Quote:
cheers
Hey there,
I'm not saying that you're a fake, I just want to know, how can you guys see server as Easy ?

When i go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] they're all in Check, and if i try to launch Silkroad, it says it's on inspections.

Due to all this spams, I've managed to pick this up:
- Servers are on ( but not for other players )

And that's basicly all.

So, do i need any new media pk2 to be able to see the server as easy ?

Thanks .
10/08/2008 16:29 audi0slave#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman69 View Post
Hey there,
I'm not saying that you're a fake, I just want to know, how can you guys see server as Easy ?

When i go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] they're all in Check, and if i try to launch Silkroad, it says it's on inspections.

Due to all this spams, I've managed to pick this up:
- Servers are on ( but not for other players )

And that's basicly all.

So, do i need any new media pk2 to be able to see the server as easy ?

Thanks .
You need the media pk BabyCakes has posted in order to see the servers easy.
Strukel,ive pmed

Edit:server lagged,so i doubleposted.Deleted the first one :)
10/08/2008 16:31 hitman69#35
Quote:
You need the media pk BabyCakes has posted in order to see the servers easy.
Strukel,ive pmed
Ah Okay, thanks .

EDIT: Btw, you double posted ; )
10/08/2008 17:20 KaLoo#36
Quote:
cheers

I confirm it :D:D
10/08/2008 17:26 strukel#37
Its working im on ECSRO atm,, Its very boring to be the only one tho

Proves ones again how noob the ecsro team is, They dont even know how to delete the account database right

-strukel
10/08/2008 17:31 hitman69#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
Its working im on ECSRO atm,, Its very boring to be the only one tho

Proves ones again how noob the ecsro team is, They dont even know how to delete the account database right

-strukel
Try to acess GM's console : D
10/08/2008 17:39 strukel#39
Quote:
Try to acess GM's console : D
I wish I knew how
10/08/2008 17:41 hitman69#40
Quote:
I wish I knew how
Try "Shift + ~" or " \ "

I've read it somewhere that's how you get to it.
10/08/2008 18:03 strukel#41
Quote:
Try "Shift + ~" or " \ "

I've read it somewhere that's how you get to it.
Both doenst work
10/08/2008 18:06 hitman69#42
Quote:
Both doenst work
Aww Shizzle, it would be nice if you could get it : D

Btw, try "Shift + \"

But maybe, that account doesn't have GM permission : X
10/08/2008 18:44 Methinx#43
Okay, did anyone notice the thread "ecSRO opens this week" is gone? (at silkroad-trader forum)
10/08/2008 19:01 Nanoner#44
so ya cant register to the server but they already released the client :S ? i also see a lot of sigs at the board which include the users escro char and level and all that ? so how can they have chars an all that if the server is still down ?

ps im new to this hwole server project and all that so sorry if this is a noobish question =]
10/08/2008 19:07 Methinx#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanoner View Post
so ya cant register to the server but they already released the client :S ? i also see a lot of sigs at the board which include the users escro char and level and all that ? so how can they have chars an all that if the server is still down ?
Cause they played before the server got down.
It's not a new server, it was open for a while.