First im getting this errors in Sr_ShardManager..some missing files
..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I ignore the errors and launch SR_GameServer
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This error i get in smc when i try to start the service..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I will be very grateful if you could help me !
EDIT: I fixed the SR_ShardManager error by adding the tables but i still get the error in smc
..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I ignore the errors and launch SR_GameServer
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This error i get in smc when i try to start the service..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I will be very grateful if you could help me !
EDIT: I fixed the SR_ShardManager error by adding the tables but i still get the error in smc