[Need help]START_SERVICE FAILED :705: SR_ShardManager

02/13/2012 09:05 H34D_B4NG3R#1
First im getting this errors in Sr_ShardManager..some missing files
..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I ignore the errors and launch SR_GameServer

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This error i get in smc when i try to start the service..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I will be very grateful if you could help me !
02/13/2012 09:36 Shifty*#2
That table is missing in LogDB. make sure you have it or it won't work.
02/13/2012 09:38 H34D_B4NG3R#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
That table is missing in LogDB. make sure you have it or it won't work.
I dont have it.. I restored LogDB but no tables there..Please can you share your LogDB .bak ?
Edit: I have added the tables ..i dont get anymore error in SR_ShardManager but i still get the error in SMC