[Help]I need Help with my PrivateServer

09/27/2008 17:51 jaker63#1
I would like to know how to code a message so when someone gets a good item in the lottory it says so and so was very lucky and has won a (The Item)
(I know know this is prob very easy for u guys and i would plz like to know so if u guys can get back to me it would be nice).
09/27/2008 17:52 KraHen#2
I won`t tell you the exact solution, you have to search and learn :D Although I give you a point : look at the reborn code, when it sends the message. Use that as a starting point

Cheers,
ElDeRnEcRo
09/27/2008 17:57 jaker63#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
I won`t tell you the exact solution, you have to search and learn :D Although I give you a point : look at the reborn code, when it sends the message. Use that as a starting point

Cheers,
ElDeRnEcRo
I have found this
Code:
                 World.SendMsgToAll("Congratulations " + Name + " ! " + "You just got the first reborn!", "Reborn", 2011);
Would i switch it to this
Code:
                World.SendMsgToAll("Congratulations " + Name + " ! " + "Has Just Won "+Item+", "Lottory", 2011);
??
10/02/2008 17:51 Mehmetowned#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker63 View Post
I would like to know how to code a message so when someone gets a good item in the lottory it says so and so was very lucky and has won a (The Item)
(I know know this is prob very easy for u guys and i would plz like to know so if u guys can get back to me it would be nice).
if i can fuck ur mum i will help u make server!
10/02/2008 19:09 taguro#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmetowned View Post
if i can fuck ur mum i will help u make server!
and once again, another idiot adding uselessness to the EPvp forum. Thanks for wasting our time.
08/31/2009 14:32 Mehmetowned#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
and once again, another idiot adding uselessness to the EPvp forum. Thanks for wasting our time.
Sorry boss. sorry for late reaction lmao.