elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
SRO Private Server
>
Is there any autobuffer for vSro ?
« full version
Is there any autobuffer for vSro ?
02/09/2012 21:38
xkarolis
#1
Hey guys. Is there any good auto buffer ? I don't mind if it can't change weapons. So.. Is there any working auto buff? Because i can't find it >.<
02/09/2012 22:22
Disco Teka
#2
Afaik there isn't any which is working on these files.
Currently just mBot or kdBot could help.
02/09/2012 23:04
•ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
#3
mbot ;)
02/10/2012 12:01
xkarolis
#4
I tried to use mBot, but it says. Your bot is out of date why?? How to fix it ? I cant even start a client ;x
02/10/2012 12:57
Disco Teka
#5
Maybe because the server where you are playing has got newer files than the mBot supports. Where did you try to use it?
02/12/2012 15:42
xkarolis
#6
I tried to use in lsro.lt. It has i think 1.204 version. Or i dont know.. Well kdbot works fine there ;x