hacks « dont show

02/08/2012 20:15 Hajime_Saito#1
Stop use hack in front of all people, today i saw ppl using it in front of a lot of ppl in ch trade (full of players)
do u want end for this?
......

guys pls, stop using it in front of ppl, use it in dung alone or at night, just dont show to other guys!!!

hope u will think about this!

i still need aoe hack btw and wall too and dmg is possible ^^
02/09/2012 00:14 zeke____#2
Not everybody who knows about ce 64bit uses epvp site. Using in front of other players in all likeliness will result in that specific account being banned. EST gms have seen it all, and patched most of the game-breaking stuff. Anything you can do now client-sided on CE they already know about, and choose to leave it that way for one reason or another. The GMs already have read over most of these topics as I had one GM request me to delete a thread I made before they would unban my account.

Posting here to ask people to stop in trade channels is pointless, most likely the person who was doing it doesn't check epvp or care what we think about where and when to use it. That discretion is the users solely. You will still be needing AOE, and dmg for a long time to come, yes until cabal closes down unless someone unpacks the .exe/finds base addresses for current episode clients, and releases it. Chances of that happening are slim to none.

Unless a player is using something new in town thats causing problems with everybody like lag through animation bm2 spam on level 1s ect, they will most likely not patch anything. Some client sided functions would probably be alot of work to protect, and could possibly cause problems with the clients I'm assuming, otherwise they would have fixed map fusion and numerous other known client exploits that have been around since 08, and probably before that considering EUs launch date.
02/09/2012 05:13 Hajime_Saito#3
EST gms have seen it all, and patched most of the game-breaking stuff. Anything you can do now client-sided on CE they already know about, and choose to leave it that way for one reason or another. The GMs already have read over most of these topics as I had one GM request me to delete a thread I made before they would unban my account.

u mean??? we can get banned for use this in dungeon for example?
i just use in dungeon....
will i get banned or?
02/09/2012 05:53 zeke____#4
I doubt it, unless you get disconnection error, theres not much risk probably. I'm refering to AOE/map fuse/DMG/GM. They know about them all and how they are exploited, the fact they didn't do anything to protect the addresses similar to the way they patched bm animation spam/pk in non pk channel/town addresses says to me they either didn't have the time, or felt it wasn't necessary for one reason or another.. Just makes them server sided, obviously for some reason I don't know, they havn't touched map fuse addresses, or AOE address this way. I know people with knowledge could probably still exploit them, but as it is currently, you can't do certain things without getting caught, like pk in town (wont attack even with fused map and outside of town on your client or green/white channel nonpk/pk address.), pk with nation war value on map addresses so everyones name is scrambled with the NW filter on(disconnect flag after 2-3 hits), no skill delay past certain amount of spam (disconnect flag), range/aoe value per skill, loot beyond certain maximum area, ect ect ect...

There is alot, but in general I wouldn't be forcing disconnections on an account I want to keep, secondly when GG updates you might get blocked if GG detects ce attaching to cabal, although I'm not 100% sure on the extent a GM can validate that 3rd party programs are running, as they often block for "3rd party tools" which they will not supply any evidence for the block. Some players who claim to be legit have been banned with no explanation of what the GM found or proof, so just be-careful, don't get any disconnetions, or disconnection errors as result of a value you changed in the memory.
02/13/2012 21:54 nikolai1994#5
zeke you seem know little stuff can you share ? talking about for Cheat tables or something like that but not outdated thanks btw is very stupid to show u using "cheat" in front of all players ;x
02/14/2012 03:05 zeke____#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai1994 View Post
zeke you seem know little stuff can you share ? talking about for Cheat tables or something like that but not outdated thanks btw is very stupid to show u using "cheat" in front of all players ;x
80% of what I know comes from these forums, and guides sections. There is some stuff you can't find easy and stuff that you can find on your own that isn't public like for example the shop disconnection glitch that never went public, d/cing clients that were using personal shop..

There is good reasons why they were not public, as one person crashing all the shops was more then enough, and it didn't need to be spread to all versions and public/private servers. It was patched quite fast, some things you can do now with limitations: bm value editing (lock at 50 for exploiting knock down feature w/ normal attack, even outside BM still has the knockdown %) I know this because I could knock gms, and level 180s over pretty easily with WA and bm value locked at 50 only level 1 character, and no skill delay.

AOE -hard to find unless you know how to debugg, I've never found the pointers/base address on official NA client, No Cooldown, GM trigger, no skill animation ect ect..

Really the most useful is the locking of no skill delay at 1 to break dance so your sp stays regenerating, then unlocking value so you can attack normal without disconnecting. Map fusion is also useful for a beginner and easy to do - search it on the forums or watnot... Easy combo is another simple one to find, good benefits for beginners.

I'm not much more advanced then you are, I might know how to work a memory editor but that doesn't require much IQ, about the most advanced thing I can do is find pointers for addresses I am able to obtain, obviously if I cant obtain GM/AOE address to start from I'll never beable to find the pointer/base address+offset for that address...

Also to add to that about the most elaborate program I've made was a rock paper scissors probability program for VB class, and its something thats at the beginning of the book, Lol. I have .net framework and other vb books still so I could probably reference it if I really needed to.

I look up to those who can debugg/unpack/reverse other .exes with desired effects, lol.

If your interested the only thing I can suggest to you is goto crows thread in black market and purchase his trainer for NA that he just released, its got AOE n I'm sure hes adding more good fixins' for a cheap price :p (opinion based comment, some people obv think cr is the best to grace the earth *looks at punk* :p). Hes a life saver since Cabal Rider gave NA up for adoption, and twinr disappeared into like oblivion.
02/14/2012 14:19 nikolai1994#7
So u cant tell me about mm addresess? of some stuff and we talking about EU :)
02/14/2012 22:28 zeke____#8
No I just told you I don't know anything more then what you can learn from the forums, Lol?
02/14/2012 22:31 .Law.#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
No I just told you I don't know anything more then what you can learn from the forums, Lol?
zeke big fat liar ! =3
02/15/2012 07:37 zeke____#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
zeke big fat liar ! =3
Oh, if only I was lying. Believe me I'm lazy n such, but if I ever learned too much cabal would probably be in the ICU because I would be no-life mode just raping alz buyers with level 1s and such.

Really wish I was lying though :rolleyes:. You know its never good to give immature people too much power anyway, so its probably for the best ;).

Maybe I'll hit a jackpot again doing kiddie scans of the unlimited addresses to scan, but in all reality unless I learn something else other then just scanning for dynamic addresses, its safe to say I'll be scanning random sh*t until cabal II comes out. tbh not looking good with that btw, really not looking like the old cabal at all, hate the lack of a traditional combo system n such, even though most of the videos I've seen are all low level videos, so who knows whats gonna come out later on.

podbot translation: anything is possible I'm going to scan client sided memory addresses n hacks the server mainframe meng!
02/15/2012 09:44 .Law.#11
Don't think so low of yourself, you found stuff I didn't even know was there. Keep at it :D