The Mobile Corner!

02/08/2012 17:00 Vaidas B#1
Hello my fellow elitepvpers! This is the second issue of The Mobile Corner! We've decided to post this every week, so let's begin.

Minecraft world explorer – love Minecraft but don’t have the time to play? No problem! With this app, you’ll be able to import your Minecraft saves and edit them on the go! Unleash your creativity, build stuff, destroy stuff, and have fun! This app is available on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Check out the trailer and decide for yourself!
Get it for the iOS World Explorer - Made for MineCraft Get it for the Android https://market.android.com/details?i...minecraftWEent

Saving Yello – if you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to pull a goldfish by its tail, and launch it through a pile of toys, building blocks, and even dynamite, here’s your chance! The goal of the game is simple – get Yello back to his fishbowl!
Try ten levels of the game for free, or buy the full version for $0.99 on the Android store https://market.android.com/details?i...Zpbmd5ZWxsbyJd

Don’t Run With A Plasma Sword – this sci-fi adventure RPG game for the iOS, is a non-stop running/slashing game. The goal of the game is simple, go from point A to point B while slashing through waves of monsters with a plasma sword! The game is free (for a month), not only that, when the download count reaches 150k downloads, the developer - Xperimentalz games will release a new game mode, and do the same thing at 200k downloads.
Check out the trailer for the game
And download if for free at Don't Run With a Plasma Sword

Elf Defense – developed by JellyOasis, this is a fantasy styled tower defense game for both the Android and the iPhone! The game as very colorful graphics, and very cute characters. The elves have been very generous to humans, sharing their powerful magic, but this generocity has caused the humans to get greedy, now their armies are marching towards the elven castles, and it is your job to stop them! Set up defenses by strategily placing your units, and protect your castle!

Get it for $2.99 at the app store App Store - Elf Defense Eng

Kiwi Brown – an epic battle for survival, your goal is to avoid the evil space bubbles! The game offers crisp, cutesy graphics, and very intuitive controls, great for players of all ages! Shoot the bubbles, run from them, do anything it takes, but don‘t let them touch you. The task may seem simple at first, but it gets progressively harder as the screen gets cluttered with bubbles over time!
This game is available on the iOS for $0.99 at App Store - Kiwi Brown

Trouble in Tin Town – this 3D turn based strategy game gives you control of an army, a toy army. Chose one of the three available campaigns and experience the adventure of a lifetime.
In Lincoln‘s Dilemma, Abraham Lincoln must use his diplomacy (and when
that fails, his axes) to crack a Tin Town conspiracy. Helping him are the
Historical Ben Franklin, Napoleon, Shakespeare and more.
In My Kingdom for a T-Rex, King Kandyheart has lost his lovely cupcake
queen-to-be, Sugar Sweet Lips. To bring her back, Kandyheart calls the best
hit-man in the Kandy Kingdom, Tamale Bandito.
In The Cupcakes of Wrath, Finneas T. Rex, distinguished gentleman
dinosaur, employs his detective skills to find the murderer of Congo Jimmy's
beloved pet beetle, Ray Ray. Along the way he‘ll enlist the aid of the
evolutionary miscreants of the Best Forgotten Island.
Get it for $0.99 on the iPhone or the iPad Trouble in Tin Town

That's about it for this week, feel free to submit your own games and opinions by PMing me.

Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
02/08/2012 17:02 Meiko​#2
Nice work.
02/08/2012 17:34 King'#3
awesome work my friend!

best regards King
03/11/2012 03:54 izayaakira#4
so this is for phone helps? if so i need help.
my phone is Hitachi W63H and im having trouble putting music on my phone. p.s. im not using any sim at the moment