Runescape[Moderator] Application

09/25/2008 01:13 gerble93#1
* eMail:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

* Age:18

* Why do you want to be moderator? Because, People are posting things with viruses and there is no mod to do anything about it. I really like being a leader, and I think i would do a great job as a mod, I think there need to be a mod in the forum Runescape, and if there isn't there would be a lot of people getting viruses, when a mod could of stopped it, and i would love to do everything i can to help everyone that need it, because, I'm a really good helper, I try to make everything a easy as possible, but if I can't I will spend as much time as it takes, to get the job done. I really think i will make a difference when it comes to helping people.

* How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job? I have my own forums, and I was a mod at another forums, but this forum is better. I don't think i will have a lot of issues, and i will really make a difference in this forum. I think I would be a great applicant for the position of a "Mod" because I have experience.

* Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum? I am on almost 8 hours every day, So I think that is good, most days like 10 hours. I am almost always on this forum checking if something changes, and if I can help in anyway, because I think it would be the right thing to do. I know I don't have a lot of posts, or Thanks, but that shouldn't count me out on being the mod, because i know i would do a great job as being a mod!

* Do you took part there before you sent your application? Yes, I made a Guide on how to make a Runescape Private Server. And another Topic where people can tell us about their server, and another one as a hack, I know it isn't much, but there isn't much going on there besides people trading accounts, and i don't have any account to trade, or want to trade, that is the reason I am not talking r posting threads there.

* Do you have a lot of patience with questions which you think themselves that they are very stupid? Yes, I am very patience, because, if it was me asking i would be asking a stupid question, but no question is stupid. I really like helping people, and I could do it all day if it took for the person to get what he wants to know. And I will stay there, to make sure that it is in a civil manor, not an animal like manor. I am really patinent and I can wait as long ask it takes, for someone to get it, I don't know how many times ic an say this but it's true, that's really what type of person I am.

* Can you act good in general with other human beings? Yes, I have a really good personality, that everyone likes, I wont flame anyone, I will help everyone, until the job gets done! I think everyone will like it, i don't get angry, i don't like flame wars, and i will do all that i can to prevent flame wars, because I am a really nice guy, I will do all i can in my power, to help everyone, and be a good person, to EVERYONE

* Did you ever operate as an moderator before? Well, I have my own forums, and i was a mod on someone else forums. Like i was saying,I have my own website, but there is no one one it, except for 3 people, but that doesn't make a forums, But I did manage it very well, and I can do the same for "Runescape" because there really needs to be a mod there, and i think i would be a great moderator for that forum, because i have experience, And i am a good person, and I am understanding, But the only;y thing that is holding me back is the post counts, so please don't let me that decide if I become a mod or not
09/25/2008 19:39 Hagman94#2
low post count, low thanks, great joining date, but its a NO from me ;)

Sorry :)
10/02/2008 03:41 gerble93#3
I'm trying to get more, I'm trying so hard, but i think you should give me a chance, I think i would be aswome. Just give me a chance =D
10/02/2008 04:30 kikichan#4
Well I think you got a good application. But you joined on 06 and you only have 135 post. Thats very low comparing to the time you been here. The active bar has came back and it only showed you have 7 percent activities x.x But hey the bar might be wrong. I looked at you post. A lots of post are few days apart.

I was going to say yes but after the low activities and low post. I would said NO, sorry.

Off topic: 1337 post ftw.
10/02/2008 06:43 Hagman94#5
Hehe kiki :D I have 1070 posts :p
10/03/2008 03:47 gerble93#6
Okay, i will try harder.
10/03/2008 08:13 Hagman94#7
Just be patient :) And you maybe will get the mod postition some day :)
10/04/2008 02:03 gerble93#8
Well, I know, but i think i can do it. Because i have low post, it's hurting me, but if i become a mod, i would get ALOT MORE!