Daemons Ring Maple Story

02/07/2012 01:30 Emonium#1
#removed
02/07/2012 06:52 TuPac'#2
You need to have a backlink which is linked with elitepvpers in your forum.
Please edit it.
02/14/2012 07:31 TooFamous#3
I wonder how this turns out xD

I played DrGunz for a long time and it was the best server ever
Lets see how this turns out
02/15/2012 17:34 Emonium#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culverin View Post
You need to have a backlink which is linked with elitepvpers in your forum.
Please edit it.
I'm not exactly sure what that means
The link on the forum I use leads back to here and the link here leads to the forum/download and registration, if that's what it does mean.
Any site admin can feel free to edit the post if it needs to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFamous View Post
I wonder how this turns out xD

I played DrGunz for a long time and it was the best server ever
Lets see how this turns out
It'll be pretty awesome once a decent amount of people join seeing as how active I am as a GM.
03/25/2012 21:26 Emonium#5
The forum has been down for awhile but we're back now.
Feel free to rejoin.
03/30/2012 23:55 Mark-#6
no backlink -> thread content removed (if you put a backlink on your site send me a pm and i will recover this thread!)
#closed