need help with hybrid builder

09/23/2008 14:09 xzulx#1
sory for disturbing... i have 1 question.. actually this is my friends question but since he didnt join any sro forum and idk how to answer it so this is the best way with asking people here.. :D

my friends is asking about hybrid s/s..
so main points is here:

1) what is the build for hybrid s/s
2) how to distribute stats point
3) masteries and skill
4) what type of armor(garment or prot)

since i already search for hybrid build but get 0 result (all hybrid guide here is for cap80 not 90) so hope u guys can help me
ty

sory for my bad english
09/23/2008 14:43 Valerio#2
ok, :)
stat points: 1:2
masteries and skills: I think, wapon, fire and lighting, or cold if you want, with hibrid you have more hp and phy. defense, so I think you really need it, then, use procetor

or you can also put 3 int till lvl 32...35...40... as you want, then, 1:2
hope to helped you :)
09/23/2008 17:21 audi0slave#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerio View Post
ok, :)
stat points: 1:2
masteries and skills: I think, wapon, fire and lighting, or cold if you want, with hibrid you have more hp and phy. defense, so I think you really need it, then, use procetor

or you can also put 3 int till lvl 32...35...40... as you want, then, 1:2
hope to helped you :)
how about snow shield??
lightning is okay,but i reccomend using cold instead of fire.
hybrids 1:2 are cool,if you want more damage make 5:1 hybrid,still lots of hp and nice dmg.(5:1=int 3,0 str; next time int 2 str 1,and so on)
cheers
09/23/2008 17:48 marcelthekiller#4
again a doublepost, so report urself
09/24/2008 00:30 xzulx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
how about snow shield??
lightning is okay,but i reccomend using cold instead of fire.
hybrids 1:2 are cool,if you want more damage make 5:1 hybrid,still lots of hp and nice dmg.(5:1=int 3,0 str; next time int 2 str 1,and so on)
cheers

hybrid 5:1?? oh do you mean like this (just for example.. new char on lvl 1, then lvl up to lvl 2 means that all stats put on int and when reach lvl 3 put 2 stats point on int and 1 on str. is it like this) and when do i need to stop distributing stats point or shall i just distribute stats point all the way to lvl 90???

sory for my bad english
09/24/2008 00:46 rikun123#6
i would say go pure int with bich/light/cold90 cuz it best works out with a shield and snow shield, but besides that if u want to go hybrid then go 5:1 with s/s, i don't think 2:1 will be that good with s/s and u r going to tank same like blader but with a little more dmg...if u choose to go 2:1 i would say spear will suit it better!
09/24/2008 14:54 audi0slave#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzulx View Post
hybrid 5:1?? oh do you mean like this (just for example.. new char on lvl 1, then lvl up to lvl 2 means that all stats put on int and when reach lvl 3 put 2 stats point on int and 1 on str. is it like this) and when do i need to stop distributing stats point or shall i just distribute stats point all the way to lvl 90???

sory for my bad english
yep ,just like that.also remember to wear only garment or protector,and this is a must,you MUST have good items in order to be a good hybrid.
09/25/2008 05:07 xzulx#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
yep ,just like that.also remember to wear only garment or protector,and this is a must,you MUST have good items in order to be a good hybrid.

is it just straight to lvl 90 or it has limitation??
09/25/2008 16:46 audi0slave#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzulx View Post
is it just straight to lvl 90 or it has limitation??
what i wrote in the last post was reffered to lvl 90 build so yeah
10/06/2008 07:42 xzulx#10
oh ok i can figure it out now..
but how about build??
any reccommandd???

sory for my bad english
10/06/2008 13:20 Mirceagab#11
You guys should stop telling what to do,the guys is asking for tips and opinions

My opinion:

If you are planing to do i guess a in hibrid on s/s its a very good choice :)
Considering you have shield that adds you extra def so you don't need to add to much STR points.I think 1:5 its the best way.

The mastery's should be based on bicheon/light ( for canons ) and fire for blade atack

Depending of what you want to do more,the first 3,4 deegres doesn't matter to much of what you wear but after it does.So garment i use for PVP and armour for pve considering there are much more phy atack mobs than magical.

hope you find this usefull