Another problem with TZ!come in guys!

09/23/2008 07:03 efnight#1
So now after I solved the minilauncher problem (TY member!)

I got a new problem!

every time I try to log into the server this MSG pops and say some shit in CH and then nothing happens!

so i tried to register again with the same user name to see if Iam still registered and I was!

so I tried to put some fake ID and PASS and I got the same MSG again!

it dosent matter what I write in the ID and PASS its allways giving me this MSG! and then nothing Happens! =\

Look at the MSG maybe someone know what it says:

EDIT:

the server is still offline?

Cuz iam still getting this fucking MSG =\

BTW it happens on the x100 server 2! =\
09/23/2008 09:18 newbmember#2
Server is down. It's not working for me either.
09/23/2008 11:59 efnight#3
OHH!

so ur having the same problem?

EDIT:

the server is still offline?

Cuz iam still getting this fucking MSG =\

BTW it happens on the x100 server 2! =\
09/23/2008 14:26 hiynub#4
there's a rumor that the second server will be back up in october
09/23/2008 15:13 efnight#5
Well... october is one week ahead!

so lets hope =]
09/23/2008 19:57 Mastershouter#6
server 1 is always open. I guess u just made ur account for s2 so u get the error.
09/23/2008 20:00 -GeForce-#7
If server 2 comes back
Pm me please :D