want to hack someones account ...

09/22/2008 23:54 chrisldedisl#1
hi guys

i know the topic sounds like shit and i think u all dont like ppl who hack other peopels account but i know someone who was a very good friend of me, in rl and ingame. he hacked my account and stealed all my money and everything. also he F*cked my girlfriend while she was drunken and i just wanted him to look after her because i had to work...

can some1 pls help me how to hack him. i know his id and his email but not the emails pw...
09/23/2008 00:51 xMedeia#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisldedisl View Post
hi guys

i know the topic sounds like shit and i think u all dont like ppl who hack other peopels account but i know someone who was a very good friend of me, in rl and ingame. he hacked my account and stealed all my money and everything. also he F*cked my girlfriend while she was drunken and i just wanted him to look after her because i had to work...

can some1 pls help me how to hack him. i know his id and his email but not the emails pw...
How about you get yourself a baseball bat and hit him in the nutz, not for the account, but for having sex with your girlfriend..
09/23/2008 00:52 <3 Ashen#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
How about you get yourself a baseball bat and hit him in the nutz, not for the account, but for having sex with your girlfriend..
i lol'd
09/23/2008 00:57 .Envy#4
Quote:
also he F*cked my girlfriend while she was drunken and i just wanted him to look after her because i had to work...
Tipp
Stop playing SRO 24/7 and everythink will be fine ;-)

and....do u think it feels better if u hack ur ex/friend?
dont waste ur time
i think this thread will be closed
noone will help u to hack his account
09/23/2008 01:02 <3 Ashen#5
Quote:
hi guys

also he F*cked my girlfriend while she was drunken and i just wanted him to look after her because i had to work...
So he didn't played >_> I would kill him if i were you! To hack his account wouldn't have the same effect

Try some emailscams
09/23/2008 01:09 aznfury00#6
hhahahahhhha......i seem laugh for your comments,,,,,,funny
09/23/2008 01:13 rikun123#7
Dude Sro is just a game it's not ur life.... u wouldn't get nothing out from it....Why don't just go beat the shit out of ur friend...for F**king ur girfriend......i would do that if i were u:D
09/23/2008 01:21 karixpriva#8
hahahaa you want to hack ur friend for ur account? is more importan sro than he fucked ur gf?

LOL..
09/23/2008 03:17 Mass Mods#9
Id say forget the girl and the guy, she obviously didn't care enough about you to think of your feelings when she was thinking about sleeping with him, she is just as much to blame for it as him..... why hold a grudge on him, better she slept with your friend than someone else and you never find out... think about it. Now you know and you can move on to something better, someone who cares.

But if you really need to take some anger out, beat both there asses, or take your gf back for feeling guilty if she does, and cheat on her with her best friend. Then tell her, how does it feel?
09/23/2008 09:24 poffka#10
omg lol..what u waiting for? Go and kick your "friends" ass !!!!
09/23/2008 09:52 coiutz#11
Quote:
hi guys

that is completly bullshit...1 post noob who wants revenge....better said 1 post scammer who tries to get yall to fall in his trap....and if it exists to tell him an account hack...well scammer there is none out here...:rtfm:and go get a girlfriend better...instead of wasting ur day on google with "sro acc hack plz"...anoying people -.-:pimp:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poffka View Post
omg lol..what u waiting for? Go and kick your "friends" ass !!!!
and u did belived him???....I guess u did lol....
09/23/2008 10:33 Secura#12
Quote:
he hacked my account and stealed all my money and everything.
Ekekekekekekekeke

Best part:
Quote:
he F*cked my girlfriend while she was drunken
Ekekekekekekekek :D
Why you still here ?
You allready should be in prison for killing him.
09/23/2008 18:10 chrisldedisl#13
i broke his legs, his "i dont now how to spell, the bone under the mouth..." .. he was about 8 weeks in hospital..i think thats enough... and now i im f*cking need his account data cause he plays 24/7 not me.. omfg silkroad is everything for him and i want to take away the things from him who he just likes

BTW!:

im not a f*cking scammer!! omfg thats the f*cking internet bullshit nobody can trust andybody.. f*ck.. shit ..

well thx for the senseless posts.. i ask someone else...
09/23/2008 19:06 lopasas#14
i dont know what to believe
you, and that you did good
or
that u felt bad, everyone calls u a scammer, so u made up the broken legs and the hospital.
yeah, u wanna hack ur friends acc
if some of my friends who play sro, would hack my acc like this, i would kick his ass instantly
wow, a 24/7 nerd f*cked ur gf, yup,suuure he did....
09/23/2008 19:21 John Dread#15
this is not a hacker forum so noones gonna help u...and this thread mutates to a spam thread. please use the off-topic for such things -.-

#closed