Wall Hack With No Bugs ! ! !

09/22/2008 07:37 twomoonskilla#1
If there is already one can I get a link to it, or if there isn't could one of you guys who are kick ass in the type of thing make one where all the maps are wall hacked so we don't get that invisible wall thing and can't walk any where. And No fly included would be pretty nice too.
09/22/2008 08:28 kikichan#2
Man do you read around. I retype it again. If you have wallhack on one map and you go to another map with no wallhack. Then you go back to the map that you have wallhack there will be invis wall. Only way to help that is relog when ur in wallhack map.

+ deleted ur post on fair warning thread.
09/22/2008 08:31 twomoonskilla#3
Which is exactly why I was asking if anyone had a map hack will all the maps hacked and not just some, that way you don't have to think about what maps you are going to cause they'll all be map hacked, that way you get no invisible walls, guess I had to type it twice too.
09/22/2008 16:13 Hagman94#4
+#1 reported at 22.09.2008 16:12 gmt+2 cause wrong section

Please have an attention on what section you are posting in.
Some section are marked [No Questions] And some are marked Discussion/Question section and so on.
And have an attention on if you post question for 2moons in Dekaron Eu section

So next time post it in the Question/Discussion section please
09/22/2008 16:30 Mastershouter#5
+No Infraction given cause new member
+topic moved into correct board
09/22/2008 16:32 Hagman94#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Man do you read around. I retype it again. If you have wallhack on one map and you go to another map with no wallhack. Then you go back to the map that you have wallhack there will be invis wall. Only way to help that is relog when ur in wallhack map.

+ deleted ur post on fair warning thread.
Its realy funny that you didnt see that this thread was posted in wrong section :p but now ist moved ;D
09/22/2008 22:10 twomoonskilla#7
Umm, so now does anyone have anything to say about what this post was originally created for ?