How To Auto Grind On D9?

02/04/2012 13:43 -MrOfficer-#16
Can someone be honest here and maybe answer on this?

If you all need a moderator, why dont you send an message to global admin?.

Would probly let one of you be mod.
02/04/2012 13:53 adek1994#17
Jase applied...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Let the Jase to be a Mod xD
02/04/2012 15:00 xslatex#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke12328 View Post
I Think Someone Should Make a Updated Guide On 9disicple Like Wit Quest, And Downloading And Stuff For Us "Noobs".
This is the proof I needed to see wether or not you read the forum.I knew you were lying on the fact you read ALL GUIDES. Now go :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:
02/04/2012 23:49 GoodOldJase#19
@sasuke
All information regarding 9Disciple and 9DTH are practically compiled in Adeks constantly updated guide.
  • Do you find it hard to understand?
  • Is the format not clear?
  • Is there a language issue?
Please list anything else here to help us to better help newbies in the future to avoid the repetitive questions.
Here's your chance to help us, and it would be much appreciated.

@adek1994
Yes, I agree that your guide should be stickied, and as -MrOfficer- suggested, maybe you could PM a Global Administrator.
Currently [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is periodically checking our 9D section in his spare time.
Maybe you could PM him for a sticky.

@-MrOfficer-
Welcome back!

@Community
Thanks for supporting my Moderator Application thus far.
I do constantly read every post and visit several times a day, but there is a lot of questions being constantly repeated, so I tend not too rack up posts due to the answers are clearly available in Adeks guide and others.
So in due time I hope to achieve a more structured forum with the help of our older members and new.
02/05/2012 09:49 adek1994#20
Sure, I can PM them, but I think our section needs reconstruction.

I think we can do:

- big, stickied topic about 9Disciple, D9 (like mine+NDregs+etc.) - CLOSED,
- stickied topic with questions about 9Dragons,
- warnings when somebody posts question about something what I (or someone who create topic) included into tutorial,
- delete topics older than 2011 (over 5. page, I think we can delete)
- create new topics ONLY for releases, ideas, or something like that.

Of course, it's only my opinion, but I think it can be clearer than it is now.

What do you think about it?

PS. I think about resize my pictures in tutorial... It's too big IMHO.
05/31/2012 14:13 nickblox9#21
Okay, slight problem. really sounds like a noob question.. but whnever i try to find a nuker spot and i can nuke them melee mobs always find a way to hit me.. in some way in the end i end up just dieing even if im far away from them... I tried using the nuker spots posted but even then, melee mobs seem to find a way to hit me. Is there any way to go about this?