My script won't work (S4 League)

02/01/2012 17:21 lawonama#1
PHP Code:
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <NomadMemory.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\taylan\desktop\form1.kxf
$Form1_1 = GUICreate("Lawonama's S4 Trainer v1.0", 307, 438, 192, 124)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\Taylan\Desktop\Naamloos.bmp", 8, 8, 289, 113)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Don't forget to check our web-site", 72, 400, 164, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("www.s4-cheats.tk", 112, 416, 89, 17)
$Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("God Mode", 16, 152, 89, 17)
$Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("200 HP", 16, 176, 65, 17)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start!", 120, 344, 65, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg 
= GUIGetMsg()
    Switch 
$nMsg
        
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            
Exit
        Case 
$Button1
            _Hack
()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func _Hack
()
    
GUISetState(@SW_HIDE);
    
ToolTip("Start S4 League!",0,0)
    
$WAIT = ProcessWait("S4Client.exe")
    
$PID = ProcessExists("S4Client.exe")
    
Sleep(500);
    
$DADA = _MemoryOpen ($PID); 
    If 
GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1) = 1 Then
        _MEMORYWRITE
("0x011B65A9", $DADA, "Slang", "0") 
    EndIf
    Exit
EndFunc 
This is what I have, and everytime I enter the game, it says HACKING TRIAL DETECTED and I get kicked out. I want to make a hack for S4 League, without using any bypass like normal hacks. Is that possible? Thanks already,
02/02/2012 13:12 TimeTooChill#2
And when you insert the bypass in your script?
I think without an bypass it would be very hard to code this in AutoIt
02/06/2012 18:55 Hybrid~#3
Nope ...it wont be hard...u just need to suspend HGWC... I saw many hacks in autoit with suspend process...