i already have sbot account...just want request bot for Sro R..
Tq :handsdown:
02/02/2012 01:01Disco Teka#2
Better you request it at the sBot Forum.
I am not sure if elitepvpers members can influence the creator to make a version for Silkroad-R, but it's not bad to ask.
02/02/2012 08:11wht1110#3
Cant do post anything at forum..coz register is closed..
02/02/2012 08:29{^_^}#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wht1110
Cant do post anything at forum..coz register is closed..
are you sure that the sbot forums is closed? maybe you mean registration?
02/02/2012 08:42papapajo#5
lol even if the registration is closed you can post there since you have an account...
(as you said)
02/02/2012 12:44wht1110#6
i just buy sbot from friend..didnt have account there T_T..
thats y i cant post anything at forum..
02/02/2012 17:17TheMassiv#7
They're already making a version for Sro-R, they are currently testing it and it should be finished soon. That's all I know about it.
02/02/2012 17:18wht1110#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMassiv
They're already making a version for Sro-R, they are currently testing it and it should be finished soon. That's all I know about it.