[HELP] nid help how to cheat archon voting

09/30/2008 10:53 diedre#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
^

wow...you said it...now gooooood luckkk if some1 who wants to be an archon really made an abuse out of it... haha...don't know if it still work though
i guess someone just did it few days ago during archon voting on official servers. a nobody who suddenly puffed out from his shell and became an archon. Then he removed the guild honors from those deserving ones and made the previous councils into wanted persons. How amazing isn't it?

^_~
09/30/2008 14:30 ThingisDAT#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedre View Post
i guess someone just did it few days ago during archon voting on official servers. a nobody who suddenly puffed out from his shell and became an archon. Then he removed the guild honors from those deserving ones and made the previous councils into wanted persons. How amazing isn't it?

^_~
yea!! GO praxis accretia(thats praxis right?) another NOOB went to the top but soon to go down ! a n00b that has a character name faLon(this is the name right?) this will be in NDH soon xD
10/07/2008 09:47 killemall#18
well.. this cheat can let you vote even at lvl 1.. but i wont tell you.. i just gave a hint...
10/08/2008 10:05 markiejo#19
Quote:
alpis143
[HELP] nid help how to cheat archon voting
Anyone knows how to cheat as much more votes to the archonsip pls EHLP ^_^
a noob question? lol why do you wnat 2 b an archon? to do duping? hahaha... such a looser thing... ur like raysun of acc in nexus a desperation thing
03/21/2009 20:18 kindomking10#20
but some other archons are using it ether..:D
03/24/2009 17:55 bobro1#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomko View Post
YES!

T>my Vote HACK to ur DUPE HACK!
hehe I know both this hacks:D:D:D
03/24/2009 18:05 bobro1#22
many rusian cheaters know this hack so i will say it to u( becouse i have good mood xD)
U need program that can send\reacive\catch packets (WPE or WPF+Proxifier)
U start looking packets than vote for someone, than stop looking and look for packet C>s(from client to server): it has name Voterequest (if u click on it u will see packet and near it the name of the person).
Copy the packet, than make char 1 lvl enter the game and send the packet.

IF THIS POST RUIN THE GAME I WILL DELETE IT
05/26/2019 17:29 acuesta122#23
can someone send me the code for Archon Voting System Hack, im playing RF Private server code only like A1 00 C1 XX XX something like that my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] please help me