Bug with shops

09/16/2008 15:44 Cornboy#1
Supposibly theres a bug with shops going around that you can fool the game into thinking that one item is something.. and sell it.
09/16/2008 21:20 silver toaster#2
intresting idea. though what you see on your client doesnt really mean others may see it also. Worst possible outcome is an item error. I think its worth a shot to find out.

For myself I'm looking into item duping. Most MMOs do have these glitches/bugs either it began with it or a patch made it possible. This game has other things like shop lab/fact that may make it possible but I lack the ingame money to do so.
09/16/2008 21:32 Cornboy#3
Well I know some people are doing the shop bug... Filterhead knows how to do it... the reason I brought this up was one guy was buying wp armor and someone use the bug and got 75 million.

The guy who bought the armor found out that he paid 75 million for Return City Town Portal.



Also Money wise... I dont have much I do have a couple of million. I would however like to look into this shop thing.
09/16/2008 22:26 silver toaster#4
lol oh, it kind of make sense now. Just an illusion.
09/17/2008 03:42 anjello#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornboy View Post
Well I know some people are doing the shop bug... Filterhead knows how to do it... the reason I brought this up was one guy was buying wp armor and someone use the bug and got 75 million.

The guy who bought the armor found out that he paid 75 million for Return City Town Portal.



Also Money wise... I dont have much I do have a couple of million. I would however like to look into this shop thing.
i saw that guy he was selling a revival guarder ver4 e5 for 75mil :p

lucky bastard xD
09/17/2008 04:42 Cornboy#6
Yah anyone know how their doing it? :D
09/17/2008 14:37 NaomiChanZ#7
Sadly, I highly doubt anyone will give out that kind of information on a public forum. You MIGHT get lucky and find someone nice enough to PM you the information. But as far as posting it on a thread goes, that's out of the question. Admins from contently lurk, so if any information like that was posted it would be patched within a day or 2, if not a few hours.
09/17/2008 20:20 Cornboy#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiChanZ View Post
Sadly, I highly doubt anyone will give out that kind of information on a public forum. You MIGHT get lucky and find someone nice enough to PM you the information. But as far as posting it on a thread goes, that's out of the question. Admins from contently lurk, so if any information like that was posted it would be patched within a day or 2, if not a few hours.
Well Could anyone pm it plox :D?... I need some SPI rofl...And regarding patching it I think its apart of the game code.
09/18/2008 01:45 silver toaster#9
I think this may get you banned (depending on the logs) or atleast be watched by gms more easily. To do it I would imagine the simpliest way is changing the items looks.
09/18/2008 01:48 Cornboy#10
Yeah tried that... dunno if I did it right tho... also if they look at logs who cares just use on a new account and change your ip before. I also tried to change what they were selling in the shop... not sure if I did it right either so worth a shot.