WTT 91 Hunter for 95+ VS

09/16/2008 04:32 Night_Dragon#1
I want 95+ (prefered 97+) VS for 91 hunter. xbow/bow build.

Trieste server.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We can trade naked chars or chars with items or dils worth her items. Bow/Xbow goes for free.

She has full L3 set
pants +7, (165 mil)
Gloves +4, (30 mil)
shoes +4, (30 mil)
Armor +3, (7 mil)
helm +3. (3 mil)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If u want any of thouse seperatly or together u can buy them or I'll accept any of L3 parts for VS.

pm offers or post here.
09/16/2008 05:05 khovinang#2
What server is it on? Do you accept dils?
09/16/2008 05:12 Night_Dragon#3
Trieste, yes i do accept dils. pm me with the price. ^.^
09/16/2008 06:11 khovinang#4
I only have dils for abaddon sorry.
09/16/2008 06:18 Night_Dragon#5
ohhh ok:(