Kinds of Servers

01/22/2012 11:12 Phantom.GR#1
Hello.I made this topic to see what are the likes of each one of you and also give a sign of life here on the p-server section since it has been kinda dead lately.I would like you all to feel in the poll and also refer to a p-server that you like playing on.

So here are the questions:
1)What kind of server you like playing in?

1.PvP Server?
2.Grind Server?
3.Farm Server?

2)Refer to one server you like playing in and tell us what type of server it is.

PS.Im not sure if there has been a topic like that in the past but i made it since i havent seen 1 like it.Also im not sure if i posted it on correct section.John if you consider this topic spam you can delete it.

Thank you all for participating =)

~Edit: #Request of the topic to be placed on correct section ( sorry for putting it here )
01/22/2012 11:51 lolo.sha#2
1) I like playing in Farm or PvP server :p
2) Sinful Shaiya, Farm Server, EP 4.5 with EP5 content !
01/22/2012 12:55 Sahibah#3
PVP
01/22/2012 13:22 whiteyadam#4
I prefer grind/farm servers as it gives me more of a sense of achievement than just running in and pvping, also there is always something to do when there's no pvp.

Currently playing shaiya haven
01/22/2012 16:24 JohnHeatz#5
#Moved to the right section
01/22/2012 17:17 [Dev]Ansem#6
what about making a poll, so ppl could vote?
I prefer pvp servers, but those need enough players on it.
played rebirth, and currently creating one :p
01/22/2012 18:37 Phantom.GR#7
I made one in the first place but it was not working xD Im gonna do it again though
01/23/2012 02:46 OptiChaox#8
1) PvP

2)SandOfWar(down at the moment because of Ddos >_>)