[Release] EP5 Skill Level 3+ FIX

01/22/2012 00:11 lilprohacker#1
Ok guys I found out that my skill fix was released to other people whom I didn't ok, and I found out that they SOLD it, claiming it was theirs. This makes me sick that someone I trusted betrayed me and gave it out. Then on top of that someone is greedy enough to sell it to others for $1000, making money on my hard work.

So to prevent anyone from making money on my release, I'm posting it here for FREE to whom ever wants it.

So I hope the people who bought this fix, will ask for a refund.

This Fix uses Cheat engine to work. This is because it was a prototype before I made an edited ps_game.exe. I'm releasing this cause this is the exact same one I lent out as a beta to some people to test. So at least the people who bought it can compare it to theirs and see if they got scammed.

Ohh as a FYI, this release and the beta release that was stolen have a nice little glitch in it that allow me to tell if a server is using mine or not. Just I already know who has mine and who doesn't.
01/22/2012 00:14 Bаne#2
Amazing LPH, almost 3 years of people with it refusing to release, (me included), and finnaly someone stops being selfish and does it!

Thank you, I salute you.
01/22/2012 00:18 JohnHeatz#3
Awesome release LPH, let me recommend you to use the HWID system on further releases so that it will be known that they are actually yours and so that nobody will be able to make any profit with them. The link is on my signature (just in case)
01/22/2012 00:20 lilprohacker#4
any of my fixes that I'm selling do have a Hardware ID function. Just not this one cause it was a beta release to a few close friends.
01/22/2012 00:23 JohnHeatz#5
By the way.....

#Stickied and thanks again for this LPH
01/22/2012 01:13 lilprohacker#6
I added a fyi to the bottom of the post.
01/22/2012 02:15 lilprohacker#7
See what happened was, I needed proof that Rebirth was using my skill fix and selling it. So I created a new account to get some info. the Account Name was DrifterD

I contacted him and got the proof I needed. So now shortly afterwards I get an email from mShadows saying that exile is dead and he's going to DDoS me again.

this MShadows is pissed because I released this, so this guy has to be from rebirth cause rebirth is the only one effected by this release.

So all in all, this DrifterD2, lol, is Alladrios or atleast paid by him, and so is this mShadows guy.
01/22/2012 02:22 JohnHeatz#8
#Closed

This went to the wrong way, if you want to have a war, have it, but don't spam about it in here.