[request]- >.< can some 1 help me

01/17/2012 21:18 doneuser1#1
can some 1 help me make a bypass for xtrap please? i don't get how to do it >.< it's my 1st time
01/17/2012 21:30 Diablo_#2
There's a sticky thread for requests. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Programming a bypass isn't very easy, I don't think that someone will do that for you or will explain everything how to do it because it's too much.

Greetings
01/17/2012 21:57 doneuser1#3
yea but not many people even reply in that thread i tried ._. and i see i understand well can some 1 help me like find the values and stuff >.< i wanna least be able 2 use auto it 2 make hacks since i can't make a bypass i already found the memory view and stuff on cheat engine i just don't get how people keep finding the addresses and values :\
01/17/2012 21:58 MoepMeep#4
Quote:
C++ is too hard >.<
kk?
01/17/2012 22:16 Diablo_#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by doneuser1 View Post
yea but not many people even reply in that thread i tried ._. and i see i understand well can some 1 help me like find the values and stuff >.< i wanna least be able 2 use auto it 2 make hacks since i can't make a bypass i already found the memory view and stuff on cheat engine i just don't get how people keep finding the addresses and values :\
Finding the values is one thing and bypassing Xtrap is another. For a simple memoryhack you don't have to bypass Xtrap because you close AutoIt directly after changing the values in the memory. All this happens before XTrap can detect that.

Look in "professional" forums like the cheatengine forum for tutorials like finding pointers and offsets.

Greetings
01/17/2012 23:28 doneuser1#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
kk?
yea that was from ages ago just ignore it cuz i cba 2 change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post
Finding the values is one thing and bypassing Xtrap is another. For a simple memoryhack you don't have to bypass Xtrap because you close AutoIt directly after changing the values in the memory. All this happens before XTrap can detect that.

Look in "professional" forums like the cheatengine forum for tutorials like finding pointers and offsets.

Greetings
alright well thanks 4 the info ^^"
01/18/2012 18:46 MrSm!th#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post

Greetings
WhatTheFuck?

XTrap protects the process, you cant even access it; it doesnt care about detecting your tiny program

#closed