CrystalKal

01/10/2012 20:38 tarikzeljkov#1
is there any hack for crystal server???
01/10/2012 21:26 broksen#2
no, this server is safe as alcatraz
01/10/2012 22:54 eM0Tional#3
Oh gawd the camelrider is back and got money for Internetcafe and is ready to talk shit in epvpers! What a nice day it is
01/11/2012 06:03 PhantomTopBack#4
Edit ; Server is poor haha just played it.. wow.
01/11/2012 14:00 broksen#5
its fine just gm of it is retard, ppl are making 80 lvl in 1 day lol
01/15/2012 02:03 Diiviix#6
Just a little QUestion when I use Staggering with Cooldown ( Value 0 ) on every second mob I'll get a C/L. So what's my failure? Btw. Just tested it on Chrystel Kal. I'm Using Kiki 1.41/Cheat Engine 6.1 and Artmoney se v7.38 Win7.64x
01/15/2012 06:59 PhantomTopBack#7
Well i started crystal kal 2days ago and lvl 83 atm, played about 2hours a day so 4hours to get 83 with hacking, could get higher but don't wanna make it look like i am XD
01/15/2012 10:19 Diiviix#8
You tried to Cooldown or what do u do?^^ Because I got expell or C/L <.<
01/15/2012 11:12 broksen#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomTopBack View Post
Well i started crystal kal 2days ago and lvl 83 atm, played about 2hours a day so 4hours to get 83 with hacking, could get higher but don't wanna make it look like i am XD
2 hours per day? haha funny u wouldnt suppose even to get all elements and emogy scale
01/15/2012 11:22 Diiviix#10
hm When I use stagger with CD I'll get a C/L or expell and Mockery doesn't work.^^

What UCE do u use?