Can't Connect to Account DB - NEED HELP!!!@!

01/10/2012 15:25 Smyk16#1
Dudes, help me. I lounch Global and i got error like in this picture... I checked my ini files and i think its good:// Pls help me abit detailed how to fix it.

p.s who had that problem? and how did ya fixed....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Guys sorry for the second theard it was an missclick. Delete one my theard.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/10/2012 16:11 •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Multi topic not allowed ! and you should ask here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/10/2012 16:14 Smyk16#3
I said im sorry and i missclicked, DONT SPAMM.....i said that someone should delete my first theard!!!!! LEarn to read ..

Help me guys :/
01/10/2012 18:16 wolff66#4
Check ur ini files .
01/10/2012 18:23 ✗EpicSoul✗#5
your using the Chinese cert right ?
01/10/2012 19:13 Smyk16#6
Yes i'm:/

So nobody can't help with it?...

Thanks alot 4 the help.............................................. ...