Question to Noor

09/06/2008 14:31 XBPXTAGS#1
If I start noor L it load engine kal startet but there is a other server chosse^^.
Normal server name if i start without noor "Killer Server".
and if i start with noor "test" and "local" server.

wtf....

its first time that happens :/
09/06/2008 14:35 ShadowHell#2
i would choose "local" cuz you wont "test" it^^
09/06/2008 14:40 biology321#3
just inject the dll without the noor loader
09/06/2008 14:46 XBPXTAGS#4
how xD
09/06/2008 14:54 XBPXTAGS#5
what I have to do to load the dll without the noorL.exe


Can some1 pls say me what I have to do?
09/06/2008 15:44 ShadowHell#6
Here use this =)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

:D

hf and gl

If works Thanks to me =P
09/06/2008 16:14 biology321#7
or use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or search function.. works great
09/06/2008 16:16 Mahatma#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBPXTAGS View Post
how xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBPXTAGS View Post
what I have to do to load the dll without the noorL.exe


Can some1 pls say me what I have to do?
look here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i guess cause of this noor's injector doesn't work anymore

and if u don't understad bloodx's post then read this post: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
gl and hf


Greeeeetz
Mahatma