Teleport-Coordinates? aka Maphack

01/07/2012 16:00 Dyshaxo#1
Does anyone know the teleport-spots? You know, like the maphack. At the edges of the Maps there are Teleport-Spots.. like in Python to Deux Marble or in Tomb to Oread... same works also for maps.... to get to Tomb with lvl1 or Maze with 541565165 and so on... I want to get to Space with my Aloken, 122 - But I cant find the Warpspots on the maps.... theres the need of a Wallhack... and to find the coordinates... of the Teleport-Spots... Does anyone know them?
01/07/2012 16:48 Urbons#2
I don't think it would work because if you kill a monster in a map that your lvl does not match , you will DC , anyway , try 0:0 and 0:5
01/07/2012 18:17 Dyshaxo#3
You do not disconnect... but you dont get any exp...
01/08/2012 17:10 Urbons#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisukeBanned View Post
You do not disconnect... but you dont get any exp...
ah so they updated it .. well i tried it at action 5 or somethin
01/08/2012 18:18 Aboelz#5
Space does not have a teleport.