PW Item Name Database

01/06/2012 19:26 Sᴡoosh#1
Hey guys,

since I am currently completly re-writing my bot, and I wanted to add support for forgein item names, not only PWI (I was lazy the first time :)), I dumped Item Names in 8 languages. This could be useful if some of you guys want to add support for item names for your bots and dont want to read description offset in item struct :)

Item names in UTF8, so chinese and other unicode stuff stays alive :)

Structure :

br
ID int(11)
Name text

cn
ID int(11)
Name text

de
ID int(11)
Name text

es
ID int(11)
Name text

fr
ID int(11)
Name text

my
ID int(11)
Name text

pwi
ID int(11)
Name text

ru
ID int(11)
Name text

I attached it as SQL dump or as CSV for easy handling.

I hope this helps some of you guys :)

Cheers
01/06/2012 23:13 Interest07#2
cool thanks, that'll help me brush up o my foreign languages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Hey guys,

since I am currently completly re-writing my bot, and I wanted to add support for forgein item names, not only PWI (I was lazy the first time :)), I dumped Item Names in 8 languages. This could be useful if some of you guys want to add support for item names for your bots and dont want to read description offset in item struct :)

Item names in UTF8, so chinese and other unicode stuff stays alive :)

Structure :

br
ID int(11)
Name text

cn
ID int(11)
Name text

de
ID int(11)
Name text

es
ID int(11)
Name text

fr
ID int(11)
Name text

my
ID int(11)
Name text

pwi
ID int(11)
Name text

ru
ID int(11)
Name text

I attached it as SQL dump or as CSV for easy handling.

I hope this helps some of you guys :)

Cheers