1.0.2c Patch Notes - 1/6/2012

01/06/2012 11:44 swtorcheap#1
1.0.2c Patch Notes - 1/6/2012

General

Fixed an exploit that could allow players to receive more items than intended via in-game mail.
Resolved an exploit when selling items. (damn lucky i got to use it lol)



Flashpoints and Operations


Karagga's Palace
Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Operation
01/06/2012 11:50 legendofhsv#2
I am really sick of the long updates every day. I know it is good for the game, but it is really annoying, that you pay for a limited time, and cant play 1/2 of it, because there are some updates...
01/06/2012 11:56 Eazyy#3
I for once enjoy the updates. Heck it's better than having some heavy exploit YOU can't use (like the Damage Exploit in PvP). So I rather wait a few hours for them to patch it away.
01/06/2012 11:59 swtorcheap#4
that dupe exploit was really bad... it would of ruined the game badly if it lasted just one more day... im glad its fixed but upset that i didn't use it on the second server i was trying to get to level 10 to get to fleet then go nuts with the credits.... lol
01/06/2012 14:23 Dribble Joy#5
i'd rather have them keep the exploit in one week until normal maintenance and then ban everyone who used it ;o