[Help Me] Packet editing

12/30/2011 20:38 Rovenshock#1
I could not find a helpful tutorial or guide that can help me learn how to packet edit mabinogi for duping stuff and GM Hide, i really wanna be able to use these, can someone please help me :( Andd i also wasn't able to find a "Agnes_mod"?
Im sorry for being a super noob...
12/30/2011 20:40 lukinhas6197#2
its mod_Agnes.dll and duping no one will teach you. Ta dah!
12/30/2011 20:48 Rovenshock#3
I searched all over for mod_Agnes.dll , I could not find it :(
12/30/2011 21:22 Ayamin#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovenshock View Post
I searched all over for mod_Agnes.dll , I could not find it :(
12/30/2011 21:34 AutoLib#5
This is a prime example of how useless and unproductive this forum can be.

If you can be more specific I can try to help you. However, duping is off limits.
12/30/2011 21:44 Rovenshock#6
Ok, I've been searching around on the forums a while and recently learned about Packet editing, and i've been trying to use it, but im not able to find any Sent packets that could possibly help me, So i searched up and saw that people have .dll files that help with this somehow...? I'm still confused on it and would like it if someone could help me figure out how I would go about searching for a specific packet. I can understand nobody wanting the actual stuff to get out there so they would patch it, im just asking for someone to point me into how im suppose to find it.
12/30/2011 21:50 AutoLib#7
Do you have Pake and Alissa? If you have those two it should be easy to get and send packets. As for mod_Agnes and the other things, you should search for someones working mod folder. Try searching r100 mod folder or something. I forget where I got mine.

Also, don't expect to just do an action, get the packet, and repeat the action by sending the packet. Most packets are server checked that I've seen. Duping and game-breaking stuff will not be just given out, so try not to ask.