New Bypass

08/28/2008 16:46 nightchaser89#1
I have not yet tried this bypass... I found it looking around some other Hacking Websites... ALL CREDITS ARE NOT MINE... THEY ALL GO TO "Riot" on **************** THAT IS WERE I COPIED THIS FROM!!!


[Release] New Bypass - Yesterday, 11:23 PM
well i followed a tutorial and i took out the message "A hacking tool... blah blah" out and now when u open up your favorite programs like cheat engine, MHS, etc... you wont get kicked out because the message wont appear....

How to use:
1. Rename your Engine.exe to something like "OriginalEngine.exe"
2. Take Engine.exe from the .rar file and put it into your Combat Arms Folder..
3. Run Combat Arms and Enjoy hacking


Download

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

NEGATIVES

HackShield is still running and all the memory for combat arms is scrabbled around =\..... EXAMPLE: Your Aobs dont work anymore because HackShield scrabbled all the memory around

I hope it works... I dunno... If anyone uses it and makes a NEW CT that works for Combat Arms Please post it...
08/28/2008 17:20 tactical55#2
dude its a normal Engine.exe >.<
08/28/2008 23:24 thesinerd#3
Dude, Your sad. That's all I got to say.
09/23/2008 12:59 EviLcLoWnS™#4
Dont post something you havent tried, It makes no sense why people do that. I havent tried the bypass so i dont know if it works but i want you guys to try it. That made me laugh alot.
10/17/2008 20:12 198431#5
grcias por el aporte vijo arigato
10/17/2008 21:11 13Team#6
This Shit Works?
10/18/2008 05:18 mite_A#7
it dont work 4 me any 1 else have any luck ??
10/29/2008 07:09 bmxride2828#8
it doesn't work anymore, everytime I get a message saying, It can't run because the file is corrupted.
11/01/2008 07:18 Gaming4Life#9
This is one that has been patched from the latest update from Nexon this week.
11/05/2008 16:11 Lindor#10
tgs got a new one go use it lol it works
03/02/2010 14:42 .CompleXx#11
geht net
03/02/2010 14:53 dungeonfreak#12
omg guck mal aufs datum^^
03/02/2010 15:29 Cry|More!#13
OMG was für ein Nooooob!
bringt sau alte topic wieder hoch
03/02/2010 17:56 Pizza Süß Sauer#14
sivasspor1967 er ist kein Noob!

Weil der Thread zu alt ist

#closed