WTS Dedicated Panda - PayPal

12/27/2011 17:03 Dany7376#1
After 4 scammers, I decided to stop this sale.

Close this thread Thx
_D
12/27/2011 22:44 juli_1404#2
C/O: 600€ :)
12/28/2011 19:11 Dany7376#3
Up =)

Up =)
12/29/2011 22:29 Gither79#4
20 USD paypal
12/30/2011 00:03 Dany7376#5
Another troll... Are you happy now ? You feel more powerfull ?

2 persons tried to scam me, but I still have my panda.

Up =)
12/30/2011 06:19 Heikofant#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayna ForEver View Post
Another troll... Are you happy now ? You feel more powerfull ?

2 persons tried to scam me, but I still have my panda.

Up =)
pls reportt who tried t o scam you
12/31/2011 09:29 shivimeister#7
yup pls keep post on who tried to scam you i am planning on selling a kanaxai so mite be the same ppl bidding on it or whose pming me
01/02/2012 00:04 Dany7376#8
I'm back after few days.

Heikofant : I'll do it and I think I'll give the names on my first post
shivimeister : I pm-ed you, gl for your kana =)

Up, maybe more offer
01/04/2012 20:39 Dany7376#9
Up =)
01/05/2012 21:54 Dany7376#10
Up =(
01/06/2012 20:24 JustinCabal#11
Wow!! 600euros for a panda :P Nice one.
01/26/2012 22:20 cissoux83#12
700€ ---> Paypal mp me !!!