For the guys of MEMORY WARS

08/27/2008 17:49 kamakazishotgun#1
Hey guys, MWxINVALID here, just pondering when ya'll want to hit me up with a PM to get the TS address we can use to get teh group back together. I been online everyday, waiting for one sap or another to show himself.

Anyway, Anyone from memorywars, (I remember most of you...) send me a PM with the name you used and I shall hit you up with an address for teamspeak.

I want to see our group~o~hackers back in business, and as such I'll be soon getting my own TS to use, a new (freeware) website, and hopefully a forum for our "supporters" aka the guys who like to use our stuff.

I am going over in my mind everything I learned, and I feel that I remeber enough to reteach our boys in ... (what the fuck color were we again?) Also code-caving shouldn't be much of a problem for use anymore, lol.

~ old guys, you don't have to read below this point, it's for the new guys~

Also to the guys that are wanting to learn, it will not be up to me. I will ask those of the group if we should be recruiting or not, as last time we got some "bad apples" like Capt. Carrot, who narked us out on many occasions.

Just so ya'll know, we had alot of hacks, and will have most all of them back in business soon after the group gets toger again.

As a demonstration I had an old video in the VR of just a few of our nicer... "specialties."
You may view it here, also you may like to see some of our other ones... (Beware the sound is a bit, high...)

08/28/2008 02:10 Arein#2
Well im interested in learning to hack, and PS and other small games. I don't nark, and like im said im open and willing to learn. I understand if i have to wait a while for acceptance.
08/28/2008 02:38 kamakazishotgun#3
Go ahead and join the group over at the URL listed, then make a post on the forums with something like "Application" as the title... I will review it, and get back with you as soon as I can... There are now Two of the original MWx guys working on the trainers...

So far, CoF is done, and RoF is being worked on... Inf AB will be shortly thereafter, Followed by the good old fashion player freeze hack. All of which will be available soon.
08/28/2008 03:06 Arein#4
Well I think i filled out the app correctly.
08/28/2008 03:17 kamakazishotgun#5
Okay then... I'll go check it out and soon as I can let you knwo what's going on.
08/28/2008 04:16 Arein#6
Ok kool