Someone be nice enough to do this... -.-

08/27/2008 17:35 Cloudstrife01235#1
Okay, I've been trying for a long time now to get a Vac hack for TZ2moons (Non Agro too) But i do not have a registered Winhex. Because Winhex updated, we can't crack it anymore, so do not lead me to a tutorial on how to get this work using Winhex, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE REGISTERED WINHEX!

So what I'm asking is, because the last person who uploaded this deleted it, can someone actually be nice enough to upload their client with the vac hack on it -.-? I'm sure sooooo many people would really appreciate your help..

Remember, Tz2moons..

Thank you
08/27/2008 20:08 Kraim#2
cracking winhex is still working
did it yesterday.
sorry but i dont play on that server
good luck
08/27/2008 20:31 Cloudstrife01235#3
Well i can't get any cracks to work -.-
08/28/2008 11:44 mihnoi#4
if u have winhex 15.0 then register with this
Name: "mazuki"
Addr1: "mazuki"
Addr2: "darksiderg"
Key1: 2DBB9E5341FE627B18B1DF45EA900C87
Key2: 16A475C08C71A4FFDA81B95A0799C5C2
Chksm: 55
08/28/2008 15:35 Cloudstrife01235#5
Yeah i got winhex to work and I have no-agro now. But editing all of those monsters would just be a pain in the ass. Can't someone just upload their monster list or something? I mean wth.
08/28/2008 16:26 DavidPerry#6
i hope nobody will upload it and does the "pain in the ass" work for you lazy leecher :)

its a thing which takes like 5-15 minutes, no comment
08/28/2008 18:02 Cloudstrife01235#7
for every single monster it takes WAY longer than 5-15 minutes. I'm going to go ahead and ask a GM to close this thread because i now, after editing only the crespo dungeon mobs to vac, have realized that because this can only be done in Dekaron EU (TUT wise) right now, screw it.

Dekaron EU client DCs too much.