hi i need help kts prob ~~

12/25/2011 15:33 kais.rebai#1
what's the probleme.. and How Can I Fix It?????
[IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]

[IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]

i used google but i didn't find anything so maybe someone hir could help me :)
12/25/2011 15:36 lilnani#2
you need proxy or vpn
12/25/2011 15:39 kais.rebai#3
i have proxy firewall i changed the ip address with the proxy but nothing happen
12/25/2011 15:51 fouad1979#4
the majority of proxies are useless if you want to play KTS you have to get a VPN
12/25/2011 15:56 kais.rebai#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
the majority of proxies are useless if you want to play KTS you have to get a VPN
how + if u have a working ip tell me plz

:(.........................................
12/25/2011 16:19 lilnani#6
no working proxy, u need to read korean in game
12/25/2011 16:22 fouad1979#7
accually i have a trick to play KTS without a VPN it is just an ip but it is slow and i don't share it ^_^
12/25/2011 16:50 kais.rebai#8
Quote:
accually i have a trick to play KTS without a VPN it is just an ip but it is slow and i don't share it ^_^
why?????

pls bro :( i need a Korean ip svp
12/25/2011 17:11 [Х]Platin#9
Quote:
If you wont share it, then be quiet and keep it for yourself!

@topic: As far as Iīm concerned, you cant find a proxy ip that will work anymore.
So donīt even bother searching...

If you want to play, buy yourself a VPN account.
12/25/2011 18:56 fouad1979#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
If you wont share it, then be quiet and keep it for yourself!

@topic: As far as Iīm concerned, you cant find a proxy ip that will work anymore.
So donīt even bother searching...

If you want to play, buy yourself a VPN account.
sorry Tatsuya but i think you are wrong this time ;) there is accually some proxies that works that's all what i'm going to say :rolleyes:
12/26/2011 02:15 s0ul37#11
Quote:
sorry Tatsuya but i think you are wrong this time ;) there is accually some proxies that works that's all what i'm going to say :rolleyes:
Congratulations, 'tard, if you just want to boast about the fact that you are intelligent enough to google for hours to find one working IP. This is no help for the OP.

#ontopic: You can get cheap korean VPN (google for FlyVPN), works nearly lag free.
12/26/2011 13:27 kais.rebai#12
another problem:
-i found a working IP (proxy )
- adapted the game launcher
-but now i have these prob

12/26/2011 13:43 badboy5#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kais.rebai View Post
another problem:
-i found a working IP (proxy )
- adapted the game launcher
-but now i have these prob

If u used "flyVPN"
Try again or play in the middle of night
Cuz alot of people use all ips for free trail
In the morning

Sorry for bad en
12/26/2011 13:48 kais.rebai#14
no i dont useflyVPN

............ :(

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

another problem ~~
after i login to my account

after i choose a caractere

and then the server crashes

i m usng flyvpn
12/27/2011 17:39 evonvenom#15
free time 20 minute .