Hello guys :)
i got a problem when i try to hack..
I use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this bypass
and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] these hacks
i also did it with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this bypass (1.54) and this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Tutorial..
Doesn't work with rexignation. With the DarkcoreFinal i can Login but when I try to log into the channel it says me outdated client version. hacks are New edited. i Use Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Draconis Edition ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
If i use Rexignation 1.54 nothing happend when i disable Xigncode
when i use Rexignation 2.3.4 the 0xE0190203 error occurs. (In case of performed an illegal operation.)
(at both i start from %Desktop%/bypass/launch.exe I am doing everything as it says in the tutorial ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Please can someone Help me to solve the problem.. :(
Many thanks in advance !
i got a problem when i try to hack..
I use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this bypass
and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] these hacks
i also did it with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this bypass (1.54) and this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Tutorial..
Doesn't work with rexignation. With the DarkcoreFinal i can Login but when I try to log into the channel it says me outdated client version. hacks are New edited. i Use Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Draconis Edition ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
If i use Rexignation 1.54 nothing happend when i disable Xigncode
when i use Rexignation 2.3.4 the 0xE0190203 error occurs. (In case of performed an illegal operation.)
(at both i start from %Desktop%/bypass/launch.exe I am doing everything as it says in the tutorial ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Please can someone Help me to solve the problem.. :(
Many thanks in advance !