USA problem

08/22/2008 02:01 Scott Zheng#1
Okie so I've tried countless usa folders still same issue, when I mob the monsters, after say 10 of them my mobs start jerking back and forth, moving extremely slow as it goes forward twice back once, sometimes sideways, so it couldnt keep up with my character speed, there a fix for this? thanks in advance.
08/22/2008 05:23 hansi77#2
do you use no-fly wallhack? if yes then remove it. if no you got to use less speed. my friend has this problem if he uses 4xspeed from secportal. but he hasnt if he use 2xspeed.
08/22/2008 06:12 Scott Zheng#3
I use 2x still same problem any other fixes?
08/22/2008 06:22 xfactorbowler#4
are you trying to run 2 clients at the same time.. ive noticed that usa tends to counter it self when you do if not, then maybe try a usa folder with a no speed hack.
08/22/2008 06:23 Scott Zheng#5
w/o speed i have no problem. but I'm not invisible w/o speed =(
08/22/2008 08:28 gamesrgoood#6
hmm well all i can really think of is trying to change your Dw move delay, in usa > share > ai > info , its in the row I, but maybe try messing with that, try setting it from 100-1000 , depending on your internet speed, higher internet speed = lower number, but i could totally be wrong, just trying to suggest and help you out, GL tho

and maybe try setting your character speed lower then the mobs speed, if my other suggestion doesnt work, if that happens you might be slow enough to where they can keep up, but once again i dont know just trying to help
08/24/2008 09:58 hacker1234#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesrgoood View Post
hmm well all i can really think of is trying to change your Dw move delay, in usa > share > ai > info , its in the row I, but maybe try messing with that, try setting it from 100-1000 , depending on your internet speed, higher internet speed = lower number, but i could totally be wrong, just trying to suggest and help you out, GL tho

and maybe try setting your character speed lower then the mobs speed, if my other suggestion doesnt work, if that happens you might be slow enough to where they can keep up, but once again i dont know just trying to help

I tried this,,, still cannot solve the movement thingy ..:( pls advise further.