[RELEASE] 12SKY TELEPORT HACK

08/19/2008 22:42 Iktov#1
Hello,

Since by some stroke of bullshit my account has been banned(reported or because IP was linked to someone else who got banned), I have decided to just go ahead and release the hack that I made that I have been using.

The hack changes a flag that is used to determine weather you can use the /find and /movezone commands. Usage:

/movezone [ZONE #] (without the [])
/find [PLAYERNAME]

any other "GM" command will result in a disconnect unless you bypass the extra client checks.

The hack also has a built in auto pot. There is no settings configuration so by default it uses the first 2 pill slots to restore your HP if it reaches below 85%. Was using it to hunt bosses so that is why the % is so high. I have no plans to recompile another version at this moment unless you can make it worth my while.

To use it is pretty self explanitory:

Extract Archive anywhere
Launch the game and login to your character
Launch the .exe included from the archive
Go in-game and you will see the difference

If you should need to logout and log back in, the will freeze your game window. Just minimize out of the game and go back in and it will be fine. This occurs when it is rewriting to the offset where the "GM" mode is being checked.


Also, Anyone who is a Master1 level or higher. I am looking to restart a new character but since I am forced to start over from 100% scratch I have nothing and nothing to build from. Contact me and I can show you where you can Hunt up 5 bosses every 3 hours witch drop 5-6mil every kill + Rares. You have exclusive access to these bosses in this zone(nobody else can access it). But you need to be around 110-113 with good gear to survive them. I made 40mil in about 2hours the other night not including rares. I can also show you how to setup an MP Hack so you can kill the bosses with little effort. All I ask in return is help to fund my new character so I can get started again. Contact me for more details.
08/22/2008 18:56 flamesvi#2
thx man i apreciate it, you dont have the memory address on hand that you used do ya?
06/19/2009 07:23 summoner01#3
Hmm...Posted a year ago, replied by one person with 1 post. Also has been downloaded 84 times.

I'll check it out.

1st. Scan for viruses
2nd. post results
3rd. use it - Will not be done


File Checked: /!\ INFECTED /!\
Original Scan Results: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Report:

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.05.21 Trojan.Hijacker!IK
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.05.21 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.168 2009.05.21 TR/Hijacker.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.05.21 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.05.21 W32/Heuristic-KPP!********
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.05.20 -
AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.05.21 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.05.21 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.05.21 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.05.21 -
Comodo 1157 2009.05.08 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.05.21 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.05.21 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6516 2009.05.21 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.05.21 W32/Heuristic-KPP!********
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.05.21 -
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.05.21 -
GData 19 2009.05.21 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.49.0 2009.05.21 Trojan.Hijacker
K7AntiVirus 7.10.741 2009.05.21 Trojan.Win32.Malware
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.05.21 -
McAfee 5622 2009.05.21 -
McAfee+Artemis 5622 2009.05.21 Artemis!6BA7DD5BF627
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.05.21 Trojan.Hijacker.Gen
Microsoft 1.4701 2009.05.21 -
NOD32 4094 2009.05.21 -
Norman 6.01.05 2009.05.20 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.05.21 -
Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.05.21 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.05.21 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.05.21 -
Rising 21.30.32.00 2009.05.21 -
Sophos 4.42.0 2009.05.21 Mal/Dloadr-E
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.05.20 Trojan.Hijacker.Gen
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.05.21 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.1.328 2009.05.21 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.05.21 -
VBA32 3.12.10.5 2009.05.21 -
ViRobot 2009.5.21.1745 2009.05.21 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.05.21 -

Additional information
File size: 107510 bytes
MD5 : 47b6ee120660e97413ca678de4079863
SHA1 : cb32e4a45a234aead2589bf72aa6ab71708a1d99
SHA256: 321f2c18227f5350416b425a9c06528297270c9547c2af02eb 7a46233f9d938e
TrID : File type identification
RAR Archive (83.3%)
REALbasic Project (16.6%)
ssdeep: 3072:Tpen+wSLR113S6LaIir0chJy4FQT1Vozz5nTi/qMb:ljLRP3S62T2aYqVnTi/qMb
PEiD : -
RDS : NSRL Reference Data Set
06/21/2009 18:47 Deadman88#4
teleport hack working?
08/25/2009 02:31 djn594#5
thx but 12-sky has ben updated if u dont mind updating your program it would be nice if not can u tell me what to do to update it my self?