KalHackIt on Win7 64 bit

12/15/2011 11:21 Ksystem13#1
Is there any way to get KHI workin' on win7 64 bit? Everytime I load/inject this .dll I'm unable to connect to the server.

Server is local and the only protection is int hs so I have no idea why its not loading.

I need only 1 feature from this "pack" and I can pay if someone will help me with this ;) If you're interested pm me for more info or just post your opinion/suggestion here.:confused:
12/15/2011 23:42 BOMB9999#2
KHI is outdated about 3 years
12/16/2011 05:35 daniellaw#3
Kalhackit doesn't work anymore.
12/16/2011 06:30 Roronoa Z.#4
What the fuck is wrong with you?
His post was :
Quote:
Is there any way to get KHI workin' on win7 64 bit? Everytime I load/inject this .dll I'm unable to connect to the server.

Server is local and the only protection is int hs so I have no idea why its not loading.

I need only 1 feature from this "pack" and I can pay if someone will help me with this If you're interested pm me for more info or just post your opinion/suggestion here.
And not if there is a actuall KHI or does it work on any other server.
He just ask for a khi or kalhackit like programm so please gtfo.
12/16/2011 07:14 BOMB9999#5
pms?
12/16/2011 11:24 daniellaw#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Z. View Post
What the fuck is wrong with you?
His post was :

And not if there is a actuall KHI or does it work on any other server.
He just ask for a khi or kalhackit like programm so please gtfo.
Before you start accusing people, read properly you delusional fuck. More like, what the fuck is wrong with you faggotron-9000? Maybe you should learn English before you reply to shit. Does your answer help any better? No. So don't tell me to gtfo. Don't fucking re-word his sentence for him.

"Is there any way to get KHI workin' on win7 64 bit?"
Yes it's for his own p-server. But no, it still doesn't work for p-server. It just doesn't work for anything anymore in general.

And no. He's not asking for KHI-like programs or KHI itself. He's asking how he can get it to work.

Oh yea, so you should GTFO.
12/16/2011 11:56 RunzelEier#7
you are such an idiot!

KHI works fine on a clean P-server.

the server files haven't changed for 5/6 years.
so if he only runs the old HS it should work fine on 32 Bit.

i dont know about 64Bit, but i guess there is a problem with the patterns
12/16/2011 11:59 Ksystem13#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaw View Post
Before you start accusing people, read properly you delusional fuck. More like, what the fuck is wrong with you faggotron-9000? Maybe you should learn English before you reply to shit. Does your answer help any better? No. So don't tell me to gtfo. Don't fucking re-word his sentence for him.

"Is there any way to get KHI workin' on win7 64 bit?"
Yes it's for his own p-server. But no, it still doesn't work for p-server. It just doesn't work for anything anymore in general.

And no. He's not asking for KHI-like programs or KHI itself. He's asking how he can get it to work.

Oh yea, so you should GTFO.
Obviously you don't know a shit about khi ;p

And yes it does work on xp for me without any problems on my LOCAL SERVER WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION.

So just keep your opinion for other senseless thread so that they will fit together :rtfm:
12/19/2011 14:33 ZeroTol#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaw View Post
"Is there any way to get KHI workin' on win7 64 bit?"
Yes it's for his own p-server. But no, it still doesn't work for p-server. It just doesn't work for anything anymore in general.
Maybe YOU should be the one reading you fucking retard.

Quote:
Server is local and the only protection is int hs so I have no idea why its not loading.