GM/GS Application

12/13/2011 18:32 Demonz54#1
nothing to say
12/13/2011 18:40 [Dev]Ansem#2
Hey Demonz54,
better post your application(s) via private messages to the staff of some server.
Better play on someones server, be nice and helpful and then you can think about applying to that server. Elitepvpers is not a place to apply for a gm position.
BTW: what do you know about SQL? I remember that GM's also do stuff on the database and need a little sql knowledge..
12/13/2011 18:45 Demonz54#3
I know than i must post my application with MP or on the private server forums, but for this i must make accounts, verify if the private server need a GM/GS and after i'm not sure than my application will be accepted. So i make my application here for have a sure reply.

Sorry if my post bother you.

I edit my post for speak to my sql knownledge.
12/14/2011 01:03 JohnHeatz#4
It isn't the the thread "bothers" anyone, it is simply that commonly Server Owners don't recruit people from their applications in here, as you might know, one specific thing that is needed is to know the server, every little detail of the server you apply for, else, you wouldn't be of much help in there.

As Greester said, play on a server, get to know it, and then apply, not before that. Good luck
12/14/2011 10:48 Demonz54#5
I have find a server and i'm agreed, thanks !