drift event because TRANE8881

12/11/2011 02:14 djpsicomix#1
12/11/2011 10:05 randy76#2
Nice. :)
You already made a DRIFT crew? That's cool.
Nice video.
12/11/2011 10:58 TRANE8881#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsicomix View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
we haven't already make this event lol why you wrote my name near your event?
who want to join mr-trane8881.isgreat.org
12/11/2011 13:39 Rasante Biene#4
Trane doesn´t make fail-drifts. ;-)
12/11/2011 17:43 2JZ666#5
I drift better than you all the same place without any hacks, fags. (Not you Trane)
12/12/2011 00:22 djpsicomix#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANE8881 View Post
we haven't already make this event lol why you wrote my name near your event?
who want to join mr-trane8881.isgreat.org
the reason for the name is because
12/12/2011 01:32 didauhetroi#7
thank you
12/12/2011 14:28 TRANE8881#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsicomix View Post
the reason for the name is because
sorry, what?
12/12/2011 19:54 .Yacki#9
Maybe he failed with writing arguments ;)

You are the DK here, TRANE ;)
12/12/2011 22:22 TRANE8881#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yаcki View Post
Maybe he failed with writing arguments ;)

You are the DK here, TRANE ;)
thanx xD
12/13/2011 17:43 randy76#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yаcki View Post
You are the DK here, TRANE ;)
I like TRANE drifts to :)
I like to drift to... searching Diamonds on Treasure Hunt.
Sometimes i make good drifts with my Impreza Hatchback.
But he is master :))
12/13/2011 21:27 TRANE8881#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
I like TRANE drifts to :)
I like to drift to... searching Diamonds on Treasure Hunt.
Sometimes i make good drifts with my Impreza Hatchback.
But he is master :))
thanx :) visit my site if you want mr-trane8881.isgreat.org