Upgradint equipment?

12/09/2011 06:38 Sziga#1
Is it really worth upgrading ur equipment?
What to upgrade first ??
12/09/2011 06:54 bigpoint-sucks#2
I don't know if it is worth it or not, but if you do upgrade, I'd suggest not wasting your uridium updating old things.Just Update your Irises, Apis, Zeus, LF-4s, and Rocket Launcher.Don't waste your uridium updating LF-3s, BO2(because they probably will release new shields soon), and stuff worse than these.And do not update Flax Drones.It is a total waste.
12/09/2011 07:58 DONT.say.IMBA^#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoint-sucks View Post
I don't know if it is worth it or not, but if you do upgrade, I'd suggest not wasting your uridium updating old things.Just Update your Irises, Apis, Zeus, LF-4s, and Rocket Launcher.Don't waste your uridium updating LF-3s, BO2(because they probably will release new shields soon), and stuff worse than these.And do not update Flax Drones.It is a total waste.
i can get 600+ shield now without boosters lol... i upgraded irises apis and zeus :) to lvl 11 and i think can get 750k+ shield till lvl 16 :)
12/09/2011 22:26 bigpoint-sucks#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONT.say.IMBA^ View Post
i can get 600+ shield now without boosters lol... i upgraded irises apis and zeus :) to lvl 11 and i think can get 750k+ shield till lvl 16 :)
I'm going to laugh at all the people who did this when they bring out BO3s+...lol