What do you people wants?

08/15/2008 00:06 Think-Fast#1
So what do you people want a good PvP Server With Tournaments and That Kind Of Stuff Or Do You Guys Want Another Leveling Server With Tournaments And That Kind Of Stuff.

Please Post It Here Below Why U Want It And What U Want!
And if you got any questions about the server then post it here below!

Leveling Server: It will be a LOTF Based Server Only a little different then other servers cuz we got own tournaments and events and that stuff but its still almost the same ^^

PvP Server:
Well it will be a Server that is not based on a Public source (probally) some people got it but its not realy populair cuz it is never been used and never been released but it was the plan that it would be used for a leveling server so we need to edit it to a PvP server and we will make Tournaments to look who the strongest person is (Just for Fun) and we will make player ranks on the site and that kind of stuff ^^
08/15/2008 02:43 bone-you#2
I didn't read your entire post but if you're asking what kind of server people want, I'd want one where you level like official (maybe a little faster (emphasis on a little)) and have custom events like tournaments, but have the official elements working like GW and PKT. Maybe enhance upon them?
08/15/2008 02:56 Think-Fast#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
I didn't read your entire post but if you're asking what kind of server people want, I'd want one where you level like official (maybe a little faster (emphasis on a little)) and have custom events like tournaments, but have the official elements working like GW and PKT. Maybe enhance upon them?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That is what i gonna make ^^ And it is what you want
08/15/2008 03:04 ciphas009#4
I want 24/7 GW's, Login Bug fix, CP admin gives 150CPs per DB, Lotto cost 25. Show gear fix, Discity, expball exp lower'd, EXP POT's! but can you change it from 2.0x to like 1.1x?

or if I send you my server files could you do it I dont want a new source :/?
08/15/2008 03:06 Think-Fast#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciphas009 View Post
I want 24/7 GW's, Login Bug fix, CP admin gives 150CPs per DB, Lotto cost 25. Show gear fix, Discity, expball exp lower'd, EXP POT's! but can you change it from 2.0x to like 1.1x?

look at that ^^ (only the exp pots are not working yet)
08/15/2008 08:32 conquergame07#6
i need aimbot pls..bcoz they always pawnd me everybody in our sevrver use it.pls?
08/15/2008 09:36 bone-you#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquergame07 View Post
i need aimbot pls..bcoz they always pawnd me everybody in our sevrver use it.pls?
What does this thread have to do with aimbot?
08/15/2008 09:59 adz06676#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquergame07 View Post
08/15/2008 12:15 Lateralus#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciphas009 View Post

But LOTF isn't stable.
08/22/2008 21:23 Nickyy.#10
fix site
08/22/2008 22:23 alexbigfoot#11
@Lateralus - mine(LOTF Version 2 with a lotta adds) is :)